Coming Soon - What if?

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by Gristle, Oct 12, 2014.

1. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

I poked around a ton looking (not easy anymore in some of these forums) and didn't see this. If it's been done feel free to kill it.

There are two 'coming soon' slots in the academy and one in the Defenses.

If you could pick what those were what would you pick? Not heroes, just units.

Me?

Ballooneers - (First military use 1794, so the timeline is sort of close) Slow moving, drops fire. Cannon towers can shoot them.

Sappers - One time use, targets defense weapons (not walls at all so they can be impeded by them). Hit and explode causing instant 50% damage (or such)

and for a new defensive building -

Fire Moat (pit?) - Expensive, slows troops and damages them over time. Hidden until a troop steps into it. One square per unit, 10 units max.

Just watching football and thinking about those particular units.

mynameiszakk likes this.
  2. Stupid Fish

Stupid Fish First Mate

Nice one... But is it more better if they will integrate it as a skill for the different characters? like a Special Skill?

3. Captain Didwell

Captain Didwell First Mate

I agree. . . .

4. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

Good idea. I was just thinking about the empty "Coming Soon" spaces though :D

5. Stupid Fish

Stupid Fish First Mate

but still i like the hero feature. hope they will implement it too

6. I really like that balloon idea. Maybe a bird keeper that can deal damage himself and with the bird on a separate target simultaneously? Just a thought.

Gristle likes this.
  7. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Crazy birds sounds cool

8. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

Hah, parrot swarm!

9. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

I like the fire moat idea:). But I can't imagine seeing pirates using balloons lol