Compensation for the players

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by WOLLIMAUS, Nov 10, 2017.

1. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

In instances such as the unusually long maintenance break yesterday, other games companies have given players a compensation in gems, 5-10 gems for example.

May I suggest that Midoki does the same? o_O:)

mastapeace likes this.
  2. Midoki isn't known for generosity. I have played other games where I actually go "wow" at rewards and compensation. But I would agree with you @WOLLIMAUS they need to start looking after the players to help stop the exodus from the game.

mastapeace and Intimidator like this.
  3. mastapeace

mastapeace Powder Monkey

Agree with both of you. I definitely feel like Midoki are kind of cashing in lately and not showing 'the love'.

Example being the recent £50.00 Halloween costume offer and others offered for Halloween, yes costumes and gems were bundled but none of them made me feel like I was getting something special from the people I regularly spend my hard earned money with. Plus offers that tell you they are 'one time' offers and then appear again next time you log in make me like I was lied too.

4. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

Limited time in Midoki speak means "until you buy". Keep spending if you want the pop ups to go away :)

5. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

No reply at all from Midokis side??? o_O