Completely lost my island

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Sdv752, Dec 29, 2014.

1. Sdv752

Sdv752 Powder Monkey

a box constantly popped up every time I opened the game, wanting to "load" my island but warned all progress would be lost. I was in a rush & accidentally hit the check mark instead of the "X". My map was 65% explored, Pirate Hall level 6, etc, etc. Not to mention 565 rubies. There was no " are you sure you want to load & lose your progress". So I completely lost my island & all its progress. I sent a message to the help line. It's been 4 or 5 days. I've received no response & still don't have my island

2. Floki

Floki Captain

Delete and re download all info is kept on the server so you will be ok.

3. Sdv752

Sdv752 Powder Monkey

Biz sark, thanks but I trued that already & it didn't work

4. Christy

Christy Commodore

Hmmmm? Maybe contact support. See what they say? Good luck. That would truly suck :(

5. Floki

Floki Captain

Any glitches I have had have been fixed by either re install or shutting down my devise and restarting..For some reason my ipad stops dealing with graphics so well if I don't.

But if you have tried all will not be lost do as Christy says as we all do lol and at this time of year patients my be needed.

Christy likes this.
  6. Christy

Christy Commodore

I feel like forum mom :D

Floki likes this.
  7. Floki

Floki Captain

^^Mom whats for dinner?

Christy likes this.
  8. Christy

Christy Commodore

I'm a bad mom. Bedtime here. You'll have to fend for yourself :D although @Kelani may have left some crumbs in my closet if you can get past all the shoes

9. Floki

Floki Captain

That's the funniest comments of the day nearly spat my teas everywhere..:)

Christy likes this.
  10. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Did you send the message from within the game Help menu? I'd send it again. Rovio support can definitely fix this for you, so don't give up :)

Shonda La likes this.
  11. Christy

Christy Commodore

We aim to please o_O

Floki likes this.