Congratulations new COMMODORE .Lord M€GATRON Aka. Trolls Attack.

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by Oak Doak, May 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krayzkat

Krayzkat Crew

Are these rankings related to the number of forum posts someone has made? If so, it would explain all the crap threads that get started....

2. Ian

Ian Commodore

Yes @Krayzkat it's all based on the number of 'Posts' a member makes, as well as the number of 'Likes' received. So now everthing makes sense?

3. Christy

Christy Commodore

You mean like THIS thread :Do_O

4. Tex

Tex Commodore

This thread is to honor the great Commodore Lord Megatron

Never was there a more noble or honest Overlord in all the seas.
    (aka) Megatron the Miraculous for his ability to generate over 1,500 Likes in less than 2 weeks.
    This amazing feat enabled him to reach Commodore status practically overnight.

Btw...Midoki has rolled back over 1,000 of those Likes. Hmm seems weird.
    Please Make sure to post your congratulations and offer good tidings to him.

Last edited: May 21, 2015
    Kelani, Christy and TBird like this.
  5. TBird

TBird Captain

[​IMG]
    Opps, that didn't last long.
    Time to rename the thread and close it.
    Now to get that song out of my head
    "all night long"...

Christy likes this.
  6. Tex

Tex Commodore

@TBird you forgot the before screenshot. Happy to assist. :)
    Who woulda guessed Lord Megatron was the most likeable forum member?
    With that Like to Message ratio he must have a most eloquent way with words.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 21, 2015
    Christy likes this.
  7. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

*Sprays Lysol on his #1 spot and hops back in.*

Well, that was different. :)

TBird, Christy, Tex and 1 other person like this.
  8. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Just to be clear, I want to see lots of people above me in Likes (earned the right way, not the Megacolon way), because that means they've been really funny and/or helpful, and that is a great thing for the pirate community. :)

TBird and Tex like this.
  9. Tex

Tex Commodore

Just to be clear, I only care that somebody who takes 1st place on the leaderboard, whether in game, or in the forum, does it legitimately. That is with no shenanigans. :mad:

10. Burnz

Burnz Captain

Meanwhile, my dog is chewing her tail... All night long, all night..

Christy and awbo like this.
  11. Honestly, we are stooping THIS low just to be branded a Commodore (64) on a forum! Players are ranked there because they deserve it not because they got their team to like all their posts/replies. What a sad sad sad person, and I presume the player who started the post is his cohort/minion.

Shame on you, earn your stripes kids, respect the forum and game!

Kelani, Christy, Tex and 2 others like this.
  12. Oak Doak

Oak Doak Crew

:);):D:pHaha. Just keep proving why this forum is just BS for people with more time for forum than the game that the forum is about. This thread was posted to prove that this forum is full of Trolls. Just look at the people who commented. Haha enjoy being number 1 on a forum. I'll enjoy the game. Look for me I'm in the best guild in THE GAME. PIRATES UNITED

13. Do you understand what a Troll is. We are forum members who support the growth and continuation of the said game we all enjoy. Without a forum bugs and errors can not be highlighted on a collective scale, problems regarding updates can not be worked to a beneficially resolved state and new players will forever struggle to understand an element of the game that they need help with. You sir should stand up and admit you did something stupid, the reason you are recieving negative responses to your post is because your post and actions invited it.

Now get back to gemming those HGs, try not to make yourself and your associations look any worse!

TBird likes this.
  14. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

As we're once again reduced to trading insults I think we'll leave it there [CLOSED]

Rachael, TBird and Bear like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.