Connecion lost

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Oliver, Sep 24, 2014.

1. Oliver

Oliver Powder Monkey

If I. Spend. Money. Connection will be. Lost.I cannot. Build any building.help. Me. Chris.what I
    Mean is that I can only download data,can not upload my data.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2014
  2. Oliver

Oliver Powder Monkey

Many players have the same problem as me.

3. Oliver

Oliver Powder Monkey

Chris

4. Mani Rajaa

Mani Rajaa Powder Monkey

Same Problem. Fix it as soon as possible. unable to play game..

5. tzen

tzen Powder Monkey

Lost 18k worth of grog b/c I got disconnected after the (single-player) raid. At least the the replay shows I should have more loot than what I actually have?

6. tan hao

tan hao Powder Monkey

me too

7. tan hao

tan hao Powder Monkey

Under the circumstances I have described to you. I recruited 35 rifle soldiers, then the soldiers with 10 diamonds made out of an instant, and then immediately found another pirate, pirate found after the first one, prompted me to disconnect, then I log in the game, did not buckle diamond 10 my, barracks nor soldiers, but the battle records show I failed, buckle grade, I started to not pay attention, I thought that card, so repeat this process 5-6 times, only to find out over 60 grades. Then upgrade the building is now to begin creating disconnect, and then return to the state before the initial did not upgrade. There are players like me situation. You can put my grades restore it? I did not judge me fought to lose!
    From around 16:00 yesterday to now 8:00, has in the past 16 hours, and this situation is no better! ! I think you know this game 16 hours can not plunder, not how big the building will be upgraded loss! !

I hope you will seize the time to pay attention to it immediately resolved. There are follow-up for me this bug, if you have any compensation measures? I was paying players, pre only by the money it makes me a little advantage can now 16 hours has these advantages vanished!

8. Mani Rajaa

Mani Rajaa Powder Monkey

Fixed for me now.

9. tan hao

tan hao Powder Monkey

I have this problem more than 18 hours ,and I also sent them an email,there is no useful.

10. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

Are you playing over a WIFI or 3G network?

11. tan hao

tan hao Powder Monkey

All of them I used.And I playing with ipad air ipad mini2 iphone5 .The problem is still have.I am a chinese palyer.So this problem is in all of this world.

An attempt has been made to use a friend's account, no problem at all, very smooth. This I believe is a game company will some account locking or shield like.The cause of these accounts to the server to upload data failed, but the servergives you the data transfer can be successful, that is why can receive food but not build things and fight, I hope as soon as possible to restore it, hey

12. Admin [Midoki]

If the problem is on going you can email support@rovio.com and I am sure they will be able to help

13. tan hao

tan hao Powder Monkey

I want to ask you the work time of them,because I sent them but no answers ,what can I do now?

14. Admin [Midoki]

They are open now

15. tan hao

tan hao Powder Monkey

No one can help me,the problem has more than 20 hours .I can't play it .Can you help me ?

16. Oliver

Oliver Powder Monkey

chris .the version should be updated .If not.you will lose many players.

17. Richie

Richie Powder Monkey

yeah.. i got exactly the same problem.. i'm playing with ipad mini 2.. evertime i spend money / build troop "conection lost" will pop ups.. Help me plz.. it's my 3rd day i can't play..

18. tan hao

tan hao Powder Monkey

3rd day?omg! they can not solve this problem and now ,its come to others.

19. Oliver

Oliver Powder Monkey

我是贴吧的啊,哈哈。

20. wounded

wounded Powder Monkey

Chris, i too cant access the game for 3 days now. Every time i loaded the game, it got disconnected after 5 seconds. I've tried emailing to support@rovio.com as you suggested yesterday, but there had been no answer until now. What's going on? Is your server down again? If so, for how long? Any estimate or explanations will be appreciated. No communications only frustrate loyal users. Thx