Conspiracy Theories

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by Bjays92, Feb 13, 2017.

1. Bjays92

Bjays92 Captain

@Spongee has recently started up some very interested conspiracy theories, specifically saying that @flyingdoucheman is actually Chris :eek: so I wanna know what your conspiracy theories are. Personally I think that all the ppl that seem to know rediculous amounts of random information (looking at you kamikazemug and Skye) are actually midoki employees in disguise. What do you guys think???

2. Capt. Sharky

Capt. Sharky First Mate

@Kamikazemug is a cyborg. Half pirate, half spreadsheet.

3. Bjays92

Bjays92 Captain

Pls remember that these are "
    now I wanna see that troop in game lmao

4. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

I reckon...
    1. @Super-Nor & @Spongee actually love to rumble... any protests to the opposite are simply to appease their long-suffering shipmates! ;)
    2. @Fil detests bacon... his pretence for liking it is part of his dark, twisted scheme to rid the world of bacon-lovers! :p
    3. @Lynsey [Midoki] never went on maternity leave - it was actually @Chris [Midoki] who went... Lynsey just wanted a rest from being liked so much, so she hacked Chris' forum acct and posted as him. :D
    4. There is a bug in the game where if someone actually gets [x] wins in a row they automatically win 10k gems... therefore the WD has been programmed to deliberately walk away from troops periodically to ensure this can never occur! :eek::oops:

Last edited: Feb 13, 2017
    Robin Blood, Mobotts, bucket and 6 others like this.
  5. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

:D @peg-brain bob Love it!

Think we can safely assume both @Skye and @c00ni are not actually human. No doubt both are experiments in artificial intelligence by either IBM or some secret military establishment inserted into a random game to see how effectively they could interact and fool human players. A simple pirate strategy game makes perfect sense as a precursor to test their abilities and limitations before having it intergrated into our military software to control our future drone Air Force and automated attack/transport vehicles. We all know drone aircrafts and vehicles are a reality, controlled by artificial intelligence. Teaching that AI strategy for warfare is a natural next step in the progression to a total automated military establishment.

6. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

I thought that was Chaos

Mobotts likes this.
  7. Scarlet Fever

Scarlet Fever First Mate

There is a book that contains everything you need to know about pirates simply referred to as ...The Guide it has the comforting words “DON’T PANIC and attack a @Spongee island anyway!” emblazoned in friendly lettering on the cover.:p

*I was going to go with 'always carry 2wds', but with @Spongee love of rumbles (well spotted there @peg-brain bob ;))...the above seemed to work:D

Last edited: Feb 14, 2017
    Mobotts, Floki, Bjays92 and 1 other person like this.
  8. Floki

Floki Captain

I am actually not Floki or am I or am I not.....now I'm just confused no not confused but someone else maybe I am midoki but then again I might be oden or am I ....

9. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Floki is the god of deceit/trickery so we may never know who you are, lol

Mobotts, Floki and Scarlet Fever like this.
  10. Floki

Floki Captain

Like this game trick everyone in with a great game then run away.......

Mobotts and Sea Patriot like this.
  11. Capt. Sharky

Capt. Sharky First Mate

Actually, that's Loki...;)

Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
    Mobotts and Scarlet Fever like this.
  12. Floki

Floki Captain

Not in my world.....hehehehehe

13. Scorpion Base

Scorpion Base Powder Monkey

I be fairly certain @flyingdoucheman be a normal run of the mill douchetype we had of deckswab quality,like in my my ol stompin grounds of Red Fleet, we had many imposter types there swindling their ways into a powerful guild, where they saught a name for themselves !!

-J Rackham

Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
    Mobotts likes this.
  14. Odog-ethan

Odog-ethan Crew

That guild wars was "in the works"

Mobotts likes this.
  15. Scorpion Base

Scorpion Base Powder Monkey

Very much in the works

16. Captain cookiebeard

Captain cookiebeard Powder Monkey