CopyPaste in the Chat

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by Barbed, Jun 9, 2015.

1. Barbed

Barbed First Mate

Its good to have an ability to copy from the Chat line to translate foreign messages in translator and to paste to answer.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2015
  2. Bob the Builder

Bob the Builder Powder Monkey

Copy paste = spam.

3. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

The possibility is there, but then so in lies the responsibility of guild management to get rid of these players. :) there have been numerous times where I wanted to have this feature.
    +1 from GB

4. Bear

Bear Commodore

I love the idea, but don't allow cabin boys to do it. That way new recruits can't join and post spam until vetted and promoted to crew.

5. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

+1 from me @Bear

6. Captain Hakjka

Captain Hakjka First Mate

If it is just for translation a game called invasion has a translate button - how cool is that - copy paste that idea Midoki )

7. neopod

neopod Crew

8. neopod

neopod Crew

+1 we are a multi-lingual guild, hate doing screen shots and then using separate apps to try and translate our guildies, next I guess comes a spam button later down the line; or just like OP said and don't allow newbies…

9. Raptelan

Raptelan Captain

LOL, to those whining about potential spam, Paste is already possible and cannot be blocked, at least on iOS.

Copy ability is what's needed, primarily for translation sake.

peg-brain bob likes this.
  10. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

+1