Crazy battle

Discussion in 'Battle Bugs' started by Captain MetaTauta, Dec 28, 2014.

1. Captain MetaTauta

Captain MetaTauta First Mate

just finished an attack where the enemy mortars stopped firing, my gunners took off running in a straight line towards the ocean for no reason then returned to battle once they reached water. I finished the fight with over 50% kill and still lost. Could only resurrect brutes but my gunners resurrected later all by themselves. What the heck is going on!?

2. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

I may be wrong, but I think that's one of those super Mortar knockback glitches that happens every so often. Troops get hit by a mortar and (sometimes after a delay) look like they're running or flying back toward the ocean. Not fun when it's your army, but hilarious for anyone viewing the replays.

3. Captain MetaTauta

Captain MetaTauta First Mate

This was different. Sent in my brutes and they were taking defense down, all of sudden mortars stop and stand straight up. Meanwhile I send in my gunners and they take out resources while mortars are down. Next thing I know a whole line of 16 gunners go flying towards ocean.

4. Tex

Tex Commodore