Create a Pirate

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by Sea Patriot, Mar 26, 2017.

1. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Can I make a suggestion?
    I've been pondering the thought that we are given the opportunity to customize our very own Legendary Pirate, and a pirate from the Academy and Voodoo Hut. So a total of three pirates. They would come fully trainable, packed with buffs and the ability to rotate outfits or customize our own. My guess is the Pirates would only be available to create by purchasing with grog/gold/gems (please no). We need to pump the breaks on charging players outrageous amounts of gems for outfits, let us just play the game and have fun.
    So what do you say? What do you think about we have us some customizable pirates in Academy, Voodoo Hut and Legendary Fort?

2. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

No, that would be mad. We would never be able to understand why we lost.
    Think about it: "Hmm...why did i lose? Oh yeah, that customised toon popped out of nowhere and shot down my PH with his cannon launcher."

MorganFlint likes this.
  3. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

Dog Breath likes this.
  4. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

It wouldn't be anything new to me, when you can get beat because people spend money on gems to buy chests for LP upgrades way ahead of those like myself that save up and earn em thru events and Explorations. I wasn't even attempting to cross that bridge by speaking about demolishing bases in a wink of an eye, I was merely getting at being able to come up with our own Pirates. Of course Midoki would place limits on how much we could max said pirate, Tavern limits as well would be introduced. It would be like where if we wanted a pirate with a mixture say for example Bomber and Sky Raider abilities, or Heavy Gunner style pirate can be in the Voodoo Hut and would be a Ghastly HG, or have a Ghastly Bomber. Once all pirates in the Academy are maxed the ability to create your own should be unlocked.
    Introducing perks like this would be a great achievement instead of future PH loadouts.