Crimson Tide

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by SvenGhoolie, May 13, 2015.

1. SvenGhoolie

SvenGhoolie Powder Monkey

Come join an exciting new guild! Crimson Tide. We can fund every perk bit the training ground. And that one will be findable in a couple days time! Come have fun and let's plunder together in Crimson Tide.

2. Raptelan

Raptelan Captain

When you search for a guild of that name, you get a dozen results. I looked through the rosters of every one, and I guess your game name is different than here, because I cannot find it. So I think you should at least mention the flag choice and your in-game name.

3. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

But on a positive note. All the other Crimson Tide guilds greatly appreciate the flood of new recruits :D

4. SvenGhoolie

SvenGhoulie is my in game name. My flag has a beer mug on it. And the c is capital as well as the t. Lmao "flood" of new recruits.

5. SvenGhoolie

Guild rank 688. As for the flood of recruits, only one of the Crimson Tide guilds has more than 9 pirates in it.

6. Raptelan

Raptelan Captain

Guild rank is a moving target. :/

7. Captain Wayne kerr

Captain Wayne kerr Powder Monkey

Will check you guys out looking for a place to settle into.

SvenGhoolie likes this.
  8. SvenGhoolie

We're new but have dedicated players. Many are my friends from boom beach. Come on by and check us out. Thanks for the interest.

9. SvenGhoolie

Find a place Wayne?

10. SvenGhoolie

Still looking for active players to fill our guild. Crimson Tide, captain Svenghoulie at your service. Maxed player. We can fund all the perks except pirate trainer! But that's coming this week. Come check us out.

11. Tex

Tex Commodore

Good luck recruiting. I always enjoyed SvenGhoolie late night monster movies.
    You should think about using his likeness as your avatar. :)

[​IMG]

12. SvenGhoolie