Critical bug for thieves after update

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Roserio, Oct 30, 2015.

1. Roserio

Roserio First Mate

Another Bug for the units

<Thieves>
    When the thievs in stealth mode of "who goes there"
    7thieves starts to hit the gold storage,

before,
    - the gold storage starts to blink(highlight) for 1 seconds that shows the current attack
    - then with 7 thieves, the golds are taken dramatically.

now (the critical bug)
    - the gold storage starts to blink for more than 5 seconds!
    - when the "light touch" skill goes off, when thieves are visible,
    -->then the blinking(highlighted) gold storage ends,
    -->then the money are taken from the gold storage
    -->which means the "light touch" skill is now useless :(

please fix this critical bug, thanx.

2. Skye

Skye Commodore

you need to destroy the legendary fort first, mack is boosting the hp of the stores (more than he should probably)

3. Roserio

Roserio First Mate

that's good point, but, still mack's skill description says it increases hitpoints by 125%, it's about the hitpoints....but currently, the storages seems to be invincible, impossible to take any gold/rum out of it till 5 seconds passes... which make the "light touch" skill useless. I can observe that when gunners are shooting the gold/rum generator, the money is not taken for 5seconds also.. never happened before, but happening after update...hm

4. Skye

Skye Commodore

Its currently adding 125% hp instead of 25% hp, for example. which means you need to do an extra 5k damage before you can steal anything from it or do any damage to it. This is known and will hopefully be patched soon.

It's not invincinble, it just has very high hp at the moment. If you destroy the LF, that buff is removed and it is back to its normal value.

5. Roserio

Roserio First Mate

I get your point, but,
    "invincible for 5 seconds" as I wrote..and this make the thieves skill(light touch) useless which does not make sense to me, anyway good to know about breaking the port first with mack, but still it seems bug to me, and seems to be

6. Did you notice if the base had Mack Mckraken as a defending Legendary Pirate? otherwise if it's happening without Mack defending there might be something wrong.

I think you have to deal with Mack buff first, and then you start to steal (it's like a shield). it just takes you 5 seconds to break that "shield". It's the same thing that has always happened with troop toughness ever since the training ground was released (first time troops are hit seems like they don't take damage but it's just the extra toughness).

Ian likes this.
  7. Skye

Skye Commodore

The toughness added by Mack was reduced from 125% approx to 25% approx in a quick server update the other day, so instead of taking 5 seconds to destroy the shield, you should be able to do it in 1 second now. Its still better to destroy the LF first though, you should get in a habit of checking the defending pirate and planning around it. Destroy the fort! Even if I'm going to forfeit immediately, I drop 1 gunner first to destroy the fort, just to waste an extra stamina on the defender :p

HornyQuokka and Bou Regreg like this.
  8. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

@Skye you're just a pure sadist....

9. # Johnny Doe #

# Johnny Doe # First Mate

A lowly lvl 5 Sadie gives 30% boost to walls so definitely take out the fort!

Ahem...but my Sadie isn't so strong so no need to take out my fort *cough* ;)

awbo and HornyQuokka like this.