Critical Bug

Discussion in 'Build Bugs' started by Jun, Jan 13, 2015.

1. Jun

Jun First Mate

hello midoki, I sent an email to your support email but haven't heard back. Id like to know get an answer as it makes pushing for rank rather uninspiring.

This bug allows players to climb as much PR as you want WITHOUT gemming and I'm sure is also responsible for much of the absurdity in PR at the top.

Thanks.

If you know the bug, please do not post it as it will ruin the game in the meanwhile.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2015
    小绿(Green) likes this.
  2. Bear

Bear Commodore

Lol. Well now you have me curious...

3. TBird

TBird Captain

And me ????

4. Black-ish Beard

Black-ish Beard Captain

Not I.

Regards,
    Black-ish, the Incurious

5. Jun

Jun First Mate

I know. Sorry. but it makes so much sense now as to how people climb 100s in hours.

6. TBird

TBird Captain

PM, see if its the same theory I have???

7. Bear

Bear Commodore

L
    Lol

8. Landon

Landon First Mate

It's the pirate code we cracked.. Sorta but it's a game changing practice that affects the game tremendously. ;) It should be patched. :cool:

9. Black-ish Beard

Black-ish Beard Captain

@Jun
    Not so sure it's a bug so much as a feature.

10. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

Well, someone PM me because I thought this has been well established before.

11. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Post it or not. If an update's coming, make sure the devs know (not only Rovio support. that'd take longer), so they can possibly get a fix in.

12. Landon

Landon First Mate

Posting it or PM'ing someone about it is like cancer. It will just spread. This issue has already been presented to the devs and they have been alerted. (hopefully they've read it).

13. Jun

Jun First Mate

Yeah, I've emailed them, but trying to get some roundabout publicity by drawing attention here as well.

14. Yes, Rovio Customer Support got your email and has already answered yesterday :)

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  15. Jun

Jun First Mate

Thanks. Your (midoki team) reply said it was fixed, does that mean it is in the next update? No bugs can be fixed without one of those 'please update from app store' updates or am I mistaken? Because it is currently still a viable exploit/bug.

16. Black-ish Beard

Black-ish Beard Captain

Confirmed it is still available

17. 小绿(Green)

小绿(Green) First Mate

I knew about the 'Pig-feeding strategy' before at the top and I havefound it unfair for other players as those high rankers didnt earn their PR but being given the PRs..

Then, since i've joined their guild for a while and had lots of conversation with them, they taught me how to use bugs and wanted me to be part of the pig feeding member. ROFL

This is ridiculous. The leaderbord should be reset!!

Black-ish Beard and TBird like this.
  18. TBird

TBird Captain

I would vote yes for a leaderboard reset after all of this.
    New major update, new reset score for all.

+3.14

19. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

New Year, also

+1 to that.

小绿(Green) likes this.
  20. Black-ish Beard

Black-ish Beard Captain

+

...wait, will this affect my golf handicap?

Kelani likes this.