Custom ships

Discussion in 'Build Improvements' started by Black Bounty, Mar 20, 2021.

1. Black Bounty

Black Bounty Powder Monkey

Yo, I was wondering, could we be able to customise our ships, like say hull colour, sail colour,flag, stuff like that? Hopefully. I think this would be a good idea.

Unique Rebel likes this.
  2. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

Great idea or even ships that have our guild flags on them so we can recognise our alliance and family guilds easily. Midoki it's time to give us some attention or we take control of the direction our ships sail from now on out

3. Black Bounty

Black Bounty Powder Monkey

And what do you mean by that, eh?

4. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

Sry what I meant was say an alliance of guilds use a Unique coloured in their flag colours and designs say for example the mmtx alliance. They already have the logo and same pattern in colour, so when we search battles and say for example we find a member that belongs to our own alliance some players could find it most useful if more than just a small flag indicating that it's an alliance member and we shouldn't attack them. We won't get a warning on the screen saying don't hit them, it's hard enough looking for hidden ground pounders, so having your ship and say pirate hall also having the flag colours and logo applied may save you from mishaps and misunderstandings from occurring. Hope that tickles your imagination towards a Unique style of progress in gameplay

5. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

Lots of players like myself play pp gameplay on phones, so it's just little bit more helpful when things stand out. Maybe the guild name of the battle searches should appear too, let's try work towards progress and enjoyment in gameplay

Sea Patriot likes this.
  6. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

It's not always easy to remember 250 names and especially during the Thunderstruck event, anything can happen.

7. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Agreed 100%!

Unique Rebel likes this.