Dead Reckoning vs Burning Alliance

Discussion in 'Rumbles' started by Fil, Jan 15, 2016.

1. Fil

Fil Captain

A big thank you shout out to the new Burning Alliance for accepting our challenge and honoring us with their first rumble. It was a great fight, we had a blast. You guys really fought hard. We had many members who ran out of gems and were not able to buy more due to some issue (i assume your people had the same issues), I can tell you it made us very nervous as we watched you continue to rack up points to say the least!

Great fight and look forward to the next time we meet :)

2. Mannyik

Mannyik Powder Monkey

Dead Reackoning are awesome, U all didnt stop scoring. ;)

3. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

Thanks @Mannyik! It was an absolute joy rumbling against you, so thank you for that!

4. Sooooo we drew you for first rumble of our new guild and I was not disappointed. I hope you and the former skulls crews have more competition now. Keep an eye out for burning fleet ships on the horizon

Tessa Rose, Tex, Fil and 1 other person like this.
  5. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

This was the score for all wondering. Truly a blast! It was an honour for the Dead to have such competition. Hope we have many more close and exciting rumbles in the future, as it was a delight. A little rivalry never hurt anyone....

[​IMG]

Tessa Rose likes this.
  6. Booty Slappa

Booty Slappa First Mate

Nice Scores to both teams

Tessa Rose, Mannyik and super pirate like this.
  7. Mercutio

Mercutio First Mate

Strong and respectful fight right out of the gate for Burning Alliance, truly impressed and glad to have been a participant.

quint, Mannyik and super pirate like this.
  8. Oh there are no white flags in our guild! You just took on players that are building their plunder game. They will take their beatings and then repeat your names daily in their mantras of who to kill when they grow stronger. ☠

Tessa Rose and # Johnny Doe # like this.
  10. LYM

LYM Captain

good luck ;)

super pirate likes this.
  11. There is no luck... Only time.

Fil likes this.
  12. Got the image, you're right Sup, it's a matter of time!!.

13. LOL. Obviously you have not seen or read game of thrones. Google Arya Stark and her death prayer.

St. Thomas likes this.
  14. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

What was the score deficit for the two sister guilds facing off, right after the main?

15. Fil

Fil Captain

Patrick to your Spongebob
    He is the shell, you are the turtle
    You are the waist, he is the girdle

Tessa Rose likes this.
  16. Mercutio

Mercutio First Mate

halloween_rolleyes

quint likes this.
  17. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

Props to Burning Alliance. Thanks for the fun rumble!

Tessa Rose and super pirate like this.
  18. Anytime. Much respect for the former skulls clan.

Tessa Rose, Fil and cmooneey like this.
  19. ;)Sure was fun,we'll meet again!!.

20. I would like to note for the record that 732,590 remains your top score although I know your previous guild was a bit higher. Here's to improving both our top games.