Dead Reckoning vs MMTX (aka Elite of the World)

Discussion in 'Rumbles' started by Spongee, Mar 25, 2016.

1. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

A few months back there was an epic rumble between the two top Chinese guilds. That rumble involved guild stacking and account sharing. It was won by MMTX (an alliance of several guilds). At the time, I challenged them to fight us, and they declined.

Fast forward a few months....

Dead Reckoning finally got a random match up against them. There was no stacking and no account sharing. Fifty players from MMTX vs forty-four players from Dead Reckoning. It was a fun rumble. As many of you are aware, sometimes MMTX tries in a rumble, other times they don't. This particular rumble it looks like they wanted to win. We do give MMTX credit for trying, as very few guilds put in much effort when they come up against us in a rumble.

Thanks for a fun rumble MMTX.

[​IMG]

I should add, I did not get to actively participate in this rumble. I was out visiting another guild. Got back after the rumble started. Figures, the one time I remove my main account from the guild we get a fun rumble. On the positive side, I did get to watch as a spectator and not spend any gems while the rest of the guild did all the work :p

Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
    Tex, Skillzone10, cmooneey and 5 others like this.
  2. Tessa Rose

Tessa Rose First Mate

While Spongee is being very humble and appreciative for the great rumble, the other "Dead" guilds are giving Dead Reckoning huge applause. Great win and great team participation. This is the epitome of a strong guild. Way to lead Dead Reckoning.

3. Fil

Fil Captain

We can only factually state that there was no account sharing by Dead Reckoning. It was quite strange to wake up in the morning down 200k, most fun I have had rumbling in quite some time!

My condolences to our members who were vacationing or otherwise out of commission in our resting guild or on a visit elsewhere and missed out on the festivities

4. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

He means me. I missed it. This is tragic. However, DR absolutely killed it! Big shout out to our captain, for leading the way (Yes you, @Fil). He may be quiet on forums, but he can wreak havoc and set the world on fire in a rumble. Special shout out to @MorganFlint for absolutely killing it, and being her awesome self. Many others on the team set highs for themselves. We are very proud of everyone on our roster, and those in The Dead alliance that came to support us. Thank you. I hope new challenges lie ahead, and we will be ready for whatever comes our way!

Tessa Rose, MorganFlint and Fil like this.
  5. OvErDriVE

OvErDriVE Powder Monkey

It was a shame to miss this rumble :mad:. Congratulations to my mates. You are huge!!

P.S. Still enjoying my Holidays :D:D

Tessa Rose, cmooneey and Fil like this.