Dead ship on other map

Discussion in 'Exploration Bugs' started by Bou Regreg, Dec 19, 2015.

1. Bou Regreg

Bou Regreg First Mate

I have a derelict ship hull in the western seas map while I am sailing in the eastern seas.

2. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

Can you take a screenshot or something, so we can all sea? Get it? Haha, crappy sense of humour these days....Literally killing it, get it? Haha. Soooo funny.

Cap'nSmellyBeard likes this.
  3. I have had the same, and also a dead Wyrm in the East whilst sailing on the Western Seas.

4. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

Pics or it didn't happen

5. Bou Regreg

Bou Regreg First Mate

I am trying to report a bug not boast of some smack down. So go sit in a forest and listen for the trees falling down.

6. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
  7. Bou Regreg

Bou Regreg First Mate

8. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Bou - if you could send details via an in-game support ticket (including the tile location of the errant wreck), that'd be great. Alternatively, an email to support@rovio.com with a screenshot would be grand (remember to mention that it's for Plunder Pirates though, with your in-game name and guild - the support@rovio.com covers all of their games!).

9. Danny Liu

Danny Liu First Mate

Dw man I gotchu. Same thing happened to me, apparently the ship is part of the Royal Navy.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This happens when sailing the eastern seas. Upon returning from the voyage the ship goes back to normal.

10. Bou Regreg

Bou Regreg First Mate

It gets better. I am fighting the giant enemy crab (Western seas, square I-12). And when I switch maps an eastern merchant ship is going in circles firing its guns. (Eastern seas, square I-12).

11. I see Bou Regreg kinda got there first, but I can confirm from recent voyages that the dead ships/monsters are on the same track as your ship is sailing on the opposite map.