Dear Lyndsay and masters

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dplank Beard, Apr 25, 2018.

1. Hullo master control, I'm a mere goat, eating scooby snacks...please assist the mortals for island upgrades otherwise i will send my minis out for great entertainment... which i have done lol, when will this excellent update appear, i have given the gods of Mystery many gold coins for the the Holy Grail, i believe in Master Bear in the woods..Good Regards and your friendly naughty Dplank :)

2. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

You see, I would, but you spelt my name wrong.

3. Dear Lynsey, when i wrote this I had Google mini typing for me, lol for some reason it had underlines of my request to you and decided to change your name, oops so now that has been corrected will the Holy Grail of all enlighten us. Best wishes once again. The Fonz would be cool i need to go the the Milk Bar with Richie.

4. Ian

Ian Commodore

Voice activated PP! :eek: “Google, launch attack”; “Google, next, next, next, next....”:rolleyes:

Is this what the future holds for PP? o_O

5. Ian

Ian Commodore

What the. Who recruited all the Buc’s. ”Google, I said... don’t worry” :(

6. Its the future Master Ian

do love a Bucc to stir wisdoms.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2018
  7. Ian

Ian Commodore

Will wait for PP via Hololens. Island attacks in 1st person perspective, in 3D. ;)

8. commodore, time to meet the master, i drive a ford.

love that big Ford badge.

greetiings... i miss Cocabean :)

the year was 2014..Wench pressers were here..it was Dplanks and Guitz happy new year...

we were loved...for a little while.....

than the ones above...they spelt there ways...

the truth was out there....we had to run...

the caves were nice...until then i watched many monthy python movies...i became french...and threw many goats,, ,

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2018
  9. Lynsey [Midoki]

It's a bit like poetry when you mash it all together.

[​IMG]

10. Ahh dplank your bored again!

11. laaafish

laaafish Crew

we need ph12 to keep dplank occupied

12. Lynsey [Midoki]

We shall redouble our efforts!

13. Floki

Floki Captain

SO here I am a little confused but mildly entertained.....If i did lines like must get Lynseys name right 100 time would we get some content?
    I can find all different kinds of font tooooooo.:cool:

14. Lynsey [Midoki]

If you say my name (correctly) three times in front of a mirror, I appear and turn all of your walls to level 1.

15. laaafish

laaafish Crew

:eek: Watch out @Dplank Beard best behaviour :) Although that would keep you busy:p

16. Floki

Floki Captain

Tell me more of these level one wall you speak of....... Reminds me of my youth.:rolleyes: