Death of a Guild

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Zeuticus, Mar 2, 2017.

1. Zeuticus

Zeuticus Crew

I've been running "The Flood" for over 2 years, but we've gradually been losing members faster than new ones come in and replace them. Now we're down to just a few regulars and keeping the perks funded just isn't practical anymore.

It was a mellow, no-pressure guild, offering tips for new players, and just trying to provide a place where people could have fun playing whenever they wanted to. We used to rumble weekly, but getting stomped by the hardcore guilds every time discouraged people, so we eventually gave up on rumbles. If there are any other guilds out there that want what's left of our membership, let me know.

2. TTFN

TTFN Crew

The Beach Fire 2 is looking for some new mates. We`re laid back, help new players learn the ropes and rumble once a week.

3. Have a look at us too, you never know it might be a fit.
    We have a post further down this recruitment feed called:come and join the warriors of the seas-the straw hats. If it sounds like a possibility you are welcome to come on over and have a look and a chat.
    Good luck and I hope you find the right fit and continue enjoying the game

4. Tiger Lilly

Tiger Lilly Captain

@Zeuticus...I feel your frustration; keeping a guild, active, competitive and intact can be challenging at times! Unfortunately at the moment, I think many players are a bit frustrated at Midoki with the lack of updates. I believe there is an increasing number of veteran players that are taking a break from the game and this definitely will impact the activity level of many guilds. Try to remain positive and yes come check out Blacktooth Grins. We are a friendly and active bunch looking for the same!!:);)

5. lady blackbeard

lady blackbeard Captain

Wild Piggies has room for seasoned players. You are welcome to come visit and check us out.

6. Voldemortia

Voldemortia Powder Monkey

I feel for you and your guild @Zeuticus. We've had our waves of active players coming and going as well. Perhaps if we combined our amazing crew, we could have an all powerful guild once again. Check us out: The Walking Dead. Would like to have y'all!