decorations/ island defender/s

Discussion in 'Build Improvements' started by poo, Sep 14, 2014.

1. poo

poo Crew

well this is an idea. at first I wanted birds on my island flying around. then I thought. what if the birds can defend me and they live in the trees. well since they live in trees they can become a new type of traps.

2. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

We're looking a few different new and improved trap types, so I'll add this one to the list. We already have a few in production for upcoming updates but there's no harm in having a few more :)

TBird likes this.
  3. poo

poo Crew

a man eatting plant. what it dose. once stepped on, or whatever like other traps. it come out of the ground and eats the attacker. it is trained from the voodoo build or sumn.

4. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

Interesting, we are just working on such a trap right now. Not a man eating plant, but something much much bigger :) Can't say too much more but it's going to be epic!

Christy and TBird like this.
  5. Black-ish Beard

Black-ish Beard Captain

@Chris [Midoki]
    How about a trapdoor that drops the unsuspecting pirate into the drink. They could either drown (pirates are notorious non swimmers) or it could just slow then down as they struggle to get out

Regards

Christy likes this.
  6. TBird

TBird Captain

Quicksand???
    Hmmmmmmm

Thanks for more fuel for the HYPE TRAIN!!!

Christy likes this.
  7. DamianWars

DamianWars First Mate

To add on to this it would be nice to be able to disguise all traps to another unlocked decoration. The mystic mines already look like a flower box but what I'm suggesting is to be able to select what decoration you want it to look like similar to how selecting the flag on the flag pole. This would be for all traps with equal size decorations that are unlock. Currently all traps (mystic mine and mine) are only 1 square so could only be disguised as a 1 square decoration. If a new trap came along that is 4 square then it could be disguised only with other 4 square decorations.

The Fish Eyed Pirate likes this.