[Defense layout Tips #1]-Offset your Canons from the fence

Discussion in 'Build Strategies' started by Roserio, Oct 27, 2014.

1. Roserio

Roserio First Mate

This video is about the defense layout,
    how to layout the canons in your base.

- Have you thought about that your defense system are taken apart too easily?
    - Have you ever thought that your canons are so vulnerable?
    - Have you ever thought that the mortar has too long interval between shots, so it isn't helpful in defending? How can i buy more time for the mortar to shoot?
    - Do you 'still think' it's effective to have fences around the canons?? (NO!!)

Then what will be the answer??
    Check it out on the video.

Try to rearrange your base with this layout of offsetting your canons from the fence,
    and this strategy will certainly help for you to defend longer and have higher possibility to succeed in defending your base.

Please vist the following youtube channel to view more Tips & Strategies
    and Subscribe the channel for your convenience of update notice!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDnavRl81IuyYrGRFzJJRcw

Last edited: Oct 28, 2014
    .Lord M€G/\T|2ON. likes this.
  2. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

This was some very useful tips. Thx a lot man:D Very useful vs bombers and maybe gunners since they have to destroy the walls first since the defenses are not in range.

3. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

Aye good call. If you look at my base I overlap my base and box cannons in to trap defenders. A great call though to offset most defenses.

4. Roserio

Roserio First Mate

:) you are welcome Edward,

5. Neckbeard

Neckbeard Crew

Another thing: when the buildings are a space or two away from the wall, your mortar shots have a better chance to hit the gunners. While the tanks beat on the wall, they're getting pummeled by mortar shots, and moving the buildings back forces the gunners to get closer to where the mortars are hitting.

6. Cap'n Creeperb

Cap'n Creeperb First Mate

Great tips, thank you.

7. Roserio

Roserio First Mate

you are welcome :)