Defense Shutsdown

Discussion in 'Battle Bugs' started by Jun, Dec 19, 2014.

1. Jun

Jun First Mate

On a defense earlier today, my bunker, mortar, mystic mortar, and cannon all stopped firing. They are next to each other. Other defense structures were functioning normally. At the beginning of the attack, they were defending properly, but midway through (1:40 or so into the fight) they just stop firing. The bunker continues to spin its gun, but no longer shoots any ammunition and no units are being damaged from it. The mortar and cannon completely stop firing. From as far as I can tell, they were targeting a group of juggernauts, and once whichever one it was died, they stopped.

There was no priestess.

If an admin wanted to join our guild just so that I can show you the replay, let me know.

Thanks.

2. Jun

Jun First Mate

Somewhat similar thing happened again today, bunker targeted the unit, but this time didn't fire at all (no spinning gun either). Definitely within range.

.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. likes this.
  3. Floki

Floki Captain

Must have been me with my special powers....nahaa haa haa hah

4. Burnz

Burnz Captain

Jun, I have seen that happen once to a mortar I was attacking. It just stopped firing.

5. Can you make screenshots of the defense and just for our sake a screenshot with the range of the bunker?
    Also date, estimated time and player names may help a dev to check it out.