"Deploy units on water" message

Discussion in 'Battle Improvements' started by Barbed, Jul 26, 2015.

1. Barbed

Barbed First Mate

Almost nothing hinders attack more than this message! It must disappear in half-second or better could switched off!

Last edited: Jul 26, 2015
    Tiger Claw, Kelani and Salty Snack like this.
  2. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

YES. +1 to this. It's always getting in the way, and is right where you are trying to deploy. :)

3. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Hey Barbed!

You better slow down on pointing out these issues or Midoki might throw-n-da-towel and walk. :D

Yes; you're correct. I don't enjoy seeing it either.

TiGeR

4. Barbed

Barbed First Mate

I like the game and our imperfective Midoki. Hope they will beat CoC success someday.

5. DamianWars

DamianWars First Mate

You can click through the message right? So the only hindrance would be a visual block, perhaps it can be transparent.

6. Skye

Skye Commodore

+1 to transparency, it doesn't actually prevent you from deploying in my experience and I'm accustomed to pre-rotating.zooming the island in a way where it won't pop up over where I'm tapping, but it could definitely be seen as annoying if you're trying to see.

7. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Unless I was still tapping on land, that message absolutely has prevented me from deploying.