Deployed troops not removed from guild ship

Discussion in 'Battle Bugs' started by Skye, Mar 20, 2015.

1. Skye

Skye Commodore

-I looked through battle bugs, and didn't see it, but maybe its already filed in another category, so sorry if it is

When donated the same troop of two or more different levels, only the troops of the stronger level are removed from the guild ship after battle. For example, I just went into battle with 3 lv 22 gunners and 3 lv 19 gunners that my guildmates graciously donated. I deployed all 6 (along with my own lv 25/26? gunners if that matters), won the battle, and afterwards only the 3 lv 22 gunners were missing from my ship - the lv 19 ones were still there in inventory waiting to go for another battle.

This doesn't seem like a big deal, a minor glitch, until you theorize the extreme use case of this.

Imagine someone sends you a max level (lv 15) WD for your first two slots, which costs 120k grog. Then the other 8 slots are filled with 4 more WD, which are one or two levels lower because the donor skipped the optional toughness upgrades (80/100k grog WD, since lv 13/14 WD can have every upgrade except the two useless toughness boosts). The attacker battles, deploys all 5, wins the battle, and now four of the 5 WD are still waiting ready to go again, saving the attacker 320-400k worth of donated WD, as well as a ton of recruitment time. Now 1 WD is essentially multiplying itself into 5 every battle.

I haven't seen anyone abuse this yet, as guild ship is new, but you can obviously see this being a terrible exploit for coordinated guilds trying to attack top level bases.