Did data used during log in has changed?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tottok, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Tottok

Tottok Crew

Here in Spain a GB costs me 8€, when I'm out of data I can still use watsapp,messenger, google, and before I could also play plunder pirates when I was out of data!

Now I can't, it gets stuck on connecting to server.. before I had to wait 40 seconds on connecting to server but it worked really fine, especially in game where everything was loading fast despite the low speed of my internet.

What happened? The problem is when is connecting to server because I actually receive my "out of data" notification message while playing the game and I could still play the game untill I got bored. But when I reentered the game was stuck on connecting to server witch explains that I can easely run the game on this low speed but something doesn't allow the game to start on low speeds..

Also while I'm on WiFi.. Before, the game was loading blazing fast, now is taking 3-4 seconds on 'connecting to server', witchbis a slow down..

I posted this using my low speed internect connection, clash of clans is loading no problem but PP is not.. any explanation about the change?

Update: The speed is 3-5 KB/s

Last edited: Mar 9, 2016