Didn't get anything from died fish in the map

Discussion in 'Exploration Bugs' started by SaK, Dec 29, 2014.

1. SaK

SaK First Mate

I finished my exploration...killed fishes...but didn't get the plundered sign on the dead fish to collect the reward...[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Maybe you overkilled that fish a bit too much? :eek:

Nah, that is a bug. I've had it happen to me once before with a 4* Navy ship.

Shonda La likes this.
  3. SaK

SaK First Mate

Lol... Ya maybe

4. Luqman

Luqman Crew

It also happens to me.But its different,I sail where there is no fish,but after the voyage is done theres a fish appeared on my voyage line,with no plundered sign,and after I collect all the rewards,the fish is still at where they actually are.

Fakebeard the Ba likes this.
  5. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

This has been discussed. The fish, or anything else, spawned in your path after you set sail. You didn't really fight it. This is not a bug, it prevents your voyage from becoming suicidal accidentally.

Fakebeard the Ba likes this.
  6. Black-ish Beard

Black-ish Beard Captain

The dreaded Possum Fish.
    It's just playing dead

Christy likes this.
  7. Tex

Tex Commodore

Sorry I think our guild already caught all the BP fish!
    Maybe next season. :p

8. SaK

SaK First Mate

What does that mean?

9. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

If you set sail to kill eg a ghost ship with just enough troops to do it, and something spawns in your path, the loss of troops would turn your trip suicidal.

Christy likes this.
  10. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Which is why any sea battle that spawns in the middle of your path after you set sail will either not count, or be outright missed.

11. Seascrabbler

Seascrabbler Powder Monkey

I set sail with a full crew and with only 1 ship to battle - a 4 skull ghost ship near the edge of the chart. After serveral hours I checked to find my ship in harbour with a reduced crew, but the ghost ship in the same place. Similar thing with 4 skull RN ship, only with that I know I defeated it as there was the wreckage in the water but no plunder.

12. yeti

yeti Captain

I keep getting sea battles failing to provide rewards too. These are not additional obstacles that spawned after I started my journey, they are definitely ones that I targeted at the start.

With materials being impossibly hard to come by (I've managed one copper in days despite having ship constantly on the go), this needs to be looked at please @Lynsey [Midoki] @Chris [Midoki]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Salty Snack, Tikigirl and Kelani like this.
  13. SaK

SaK First Mate

Pls take a look closely...I don't think u are targeting them while going for the exploration...they spawn after finishing the exploration..it's a bug! I still get those

14. yeti

yeti Captain

No, I definitely targeted them because I knew how many fish and ships I was hitting on each journey.

Salty Snack likes this.
  15. captaintau

captaintau Crew

It's not a bug, it's a fish!

16. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

I can confirm what yeti's reporting. Had it happen several times, and I always make a mental note of how many monsters i'm hitting on a given voyage.

17. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

I found this...
    If you start an exploration on a device, and immediately remove the app from multitasking, and open it on another device, there's the option to COLLECT the crew even if the exploration hasn't ended. So, you have 41 troops in the tavern and 0 on the ship...?

That would cause the issue some are reporting. Saw my crew battle a big fish that lay dead on my map. :/