Disappearing battle

Discussion in 'Battle Bugs' started by Soma, Nov 5, 2014.

1. Soma

Soma Powder Monkey

At first: my internet connection was perfect all the time.

I have just win (~13.30 CET) a battle (only one building remains --> ~97%) collecting approximatley 250.000 grog and not so much (less than 10.000) gold. [I was looking for islands with lots of grogs and I don't care about gold.]

The battle has just finished, but the appearing "after war statistics" screen shows the result of a previous battle (I have surrendered against a Pirate Stronghold on the Map in order to reduce my pirate rank, so lots of 0-s.)
    I cannot play the fight back, because the complete war disappeared from the Attack log and I can say goodbye to my loot... Good in the bad that I have got back all of my pirates, they were in the Tavern, so I was able to start an other battle, but I were not able to find that island again.

Has anyone else experienced the same problem?
    I hope @Chris [Midoki] or @AngryBeard or someone from the staff can investigate this.

2. Sigrid

Sigrid Crew

Mates in my alliance have had the same issue...including one this morning who lost 400/400 in loot..not a happy camper. Is this issue close to being resolved.??

3. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

It is being worked on. Hopefully the coming update

4. But it is a connection issue nonetheless

5. Pirate Bee

Pirate Bee First Mate

I'm not a fan of the disappearing replay. The one battle where the log shows a huge hit to my base and the replay part is blank...

6. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

No one is - I too am looking forward to honest replays that stick around for awhile :)

7. Zarebeth

Zarebeth Powder Monkey

I am having the same problem, two raids in a row today. I am sorely tempted to just quit... I have been playing less than a week, and am halfway through maxing PH5 so you can see how addicted... Um, I mean, dedicated I am. But now I am wondering how many raids went missing that I didn't really notice!

How long until the update? I am tempted to stick to the map until then.

8. Quote on update:
    Don't give up on us now buddy! Be strong!

9. Bear

Bear Commodore