Disappearing requests

Discussion in 'Guild Improvements' started by Lenni, Mar 29, 2015.

1. Lenni

Lenni Crew

Hello,

My english isn't so good, it is horrible. But I hope you can understand the text and my idea...

now guild members can request troops from other members in a guild. That is very useful for every player. But it's extremely annoying, if the chat would be spammed so much with requests and is full of requests, that you can't read messages like 30min ago..
    Here is an example:
    [​IMG]
    So one ability is that the developers add an extra-chat for troop-requests or the other ability is that the requests disappear if the guild ship is full.

Once again sorry for my bad english xD

I hope you could understand it :)

2. Ian

Ian Commodore

Hi Lenni,
    Your English is ok and understandable, I believe this issue has already been brought up and discussed in other threads and your frustrations are shared by many. I hope this helps you..

3. Daddy P

Daddy P Captain

What @Ian said. And I agree, the requests just need to disappear when filled. And as many have requested, increase chat beyond 32 to like 100.

4. Lenni

Lenni Crew

5. Danny Liu

Danny Liu First Mate

I agree, this should be like clash, where filled requests disappear.

6. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

We want donation requests to appear in guild chat, as otherwise they'd be easy to overlook. However, we are planning on increasing the number of messages that are stored (I know we keep threatening it, it is coming!), as well as removing completed donation requests.

Bear and TBird like this.
  7. Danny Liu

Danny Liu First Mate

EDIT: nvm

8. Bear

Bear Commodore

I think @Kelani will love you for this.

Kelani likes this.
  9. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

@Lynsey [Midoki] just made my 2015 Christmas list for this :)

Bear likes this.