Disappointed with new level 7 ship

Discussion in 'Build Improvements' started by mlc, Nov 10, 2015.

1. mlc

mlc Captain

Sooo I have upgraded to the new level 7 ship, my first thoughts when I saw it was, "it would be great if it breathes fire out of its mouth as an additional defence.... It's completed its upgrade and the defence is essentially no different really! Higher hit rate but no more coverage! Come on Midoki! Give us a fire breathing dragon ship!

2. You know they can do it, the flame gates have it coming out why cant the dragon boat.

3. mlc

mlc Captain

Yeah exactly! Would love to see this in the next update!

4. They need to make fire coming out the other end that way the ship goes faster,lol

5. mlc

mlc Captain

Haha, nooo defo out of its mouth! Fire breathing dragon!
    She would need a new name then! Ohhh actually the 'hot' one would still fit quite nicely hahaha

6. Skye

Skye Commodore

I think a lot of people thought the stack in the middle was going to be a mortar.

It has a ton more hp and damage, and it actually does have slightly further range (the max and min range on the outer cannons both got increased by .5 tiles)

Fire would be a neat touch though, or a bunker style gun, given Blackbeard's ship in the Pirates of the Caribbean movie :)

mlc likes this.