Donation guild %

Discussion in 'Guild Bugs' started by Vince, Mar 19, 2015.

1. Vince

Vince First Mate

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 2, 2015
  2. Kamikazemug

Kamikazemug First Mate

Come come... all of the "WTF" (we the fighting...? :D) seems a bit over the top for a possible infand functionality issue. If you open de individual players stats the number add up. For Some Reason these are not (yet) transfered propperly. Will most likely be fixed over the coming periode! :)

We had a better issue, 105% funded of the blacksmith on the first run :confused:

3. Vince

Vince First Mate

[​IMG]

4. Fe_C

Fe_C Crew

I guess it is the average of all guild mates contribution, with basis on the total number of contribution potions (100% = 20 potions, 5%).
    The contribution summary page seems not reflecting members' contribution but the individual profile does. So possibly it is something Midoki need to fix in next update.

[​IMG]

5. Vince

Vince First Mate

[​IMG]

6. Fe_C

Fe_C Crew

Seems dropbox has changed its way on sharing photos, which is why not showing on my previous post. Please have a look again and hopefully explain "the page of individual guild members' profile does reflecting members' contribution".;):)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 20, 2015
  7. Sigrid

Sigrid Crew

aside from some ojectionable language noted above...hardly necessary, imo...this is an issue I presume is a glitch...but I cannot find a response from an Adminstrator. Are we reading these stats wrong, or is it a glitch?