Don't be an April Fool. If you have the stats then join Sinister Souls

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by BILLYBARU, Apr 1, 2015.

1. BILLYBARU

BILLYBARU Crew

Join Sinister Souls today. Two spots open. Number 4 guild soon to be number one.

2. BILLYBARU

BILLYBARU Crew

Two spots left.

3. Tex

Tex Commodore

How many recruitment threads you going to start tonight? Lolz

4. Tex

Tex Commodore

We got the message.

5. Skye

Skye Commodore

Calling people an idiot, definitely the best recruitment strategy!

Bathplug likes this.
  6. Moved to recruitment instead of off-topic as this is meant to be a recruitment thread.
    [Edit] Also please only maintain one or two recruitment threads, spamming the forum is not polite and will not make more members join your guild

7. BILLYBARU

BILLYBARU Crew

I'll take it on advisement. Two posts in two different areas is far from spamming.

8. BILLYBARU

BILLYBARU Crew

It got your attention right?

9. BILLYBARU

BILLYBARU Crew

Do people in the Netherlands sleep? Also, how's their sense of humor?

10. BILLYBARU

BILLYBARU Crew

Just two Buccaroo. Fish is all got his feathers ruffled as well. Is he the self appointed one eyed forum police?

11. I'm counting two in the recruitment section and the other one in the off-topic while it clearly is a recruitment post while it says:
    Yes we do sleep, it's 12:03 AM here. We also have a great sense of humor, we like to beat the Spanish every time they come over, and we have great food. Any other questions concerning my country?
    I'm not self appointed, I help Midoki on the forum toghether with other partial moderators Bear, Kelani and Gangrene Beard.

Also on a side note, as you can see you can use multiple quotes in one message. This also prevents mass spamming when all can be said in one post.

12. BILLYBARU

BILLYBARU Crew

That's great, happy for all of you. Does Midoki pay you? Seems a shame if you're doing this "monitoring" for nothing. What will be the legacy of you all 20 years from now? Midoki is raking in all the money and at the end of the day they really don't care about any of this. CHEER UP , you're doing a Great job.