Easter egg request

Discussion in 'Battle Improvements' started by DamianWars, Dec 13, 2014.

1. DamianWars

DamianWars First Mate

i have an fun idea for an "easter egg" type request (not a holiday theme request). When the witch doctor does his spell to resurrect the dead all skeletons in his radius should awaken including the ones a part of the decorations inside cages. Since they are in cages they won't be able to help out and even if they could it would be unclear what side they would fight on. But it would be fun to see them rattling around in their cages wanting to be released maybe after some time or when they are out of the witch doctors range they would go back to sleep.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2014
    Kelani, yeti and Gangrene Beard like this.
  2. Christy

Christy Commodore

Good to know someone is already thinking about Easter plans for the game :D maybe for Valentine's Day we can have a Cupid pirate that shoots arrows o_O

3. Christy

Christy Commodore

Leprechaun's with exploding shamrocks :D:cool:

4. DamianWars

DamianWars First Mate

holiday themes are great but what I mean by "easter egg" is a fun addition on the game that is hidden but doesn't inherently add anything functional. So my request is not a holiday theme but rather something fun that happens when you trigger the witch doctor's spell when other skeletons are in range. Sorry to get your hopes up about Easter and I should have been more clear in my original post. Typically in the gaming world an "easter egg" is usually not literally an Easter egg.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Easter_egg_(media)

5. Christy

Christy Commodore

Ohhhhhh ok. Thanks for clarifying. NOT a huge gamer :rolleyes:

Captain MetaTauta likes this.
  6. yeti

yeti Captain

Kudos for your very polite response, Damian! I love the idea of Easter Eggs :)

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  7. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

I love it, because I've been hunting for easter eggs in this game since Day 1. Had pretty much given up the hunt.

8. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

The exploration map IS one big Easter egg. They're everywhere if you expand the definition some, even the turtle rocky outcropping is an Easter egg. Still, I like the idea of event-triggered Easter eggs like yours @DamianWars - it would certainly add to the game's aesthetic.

9. That's a new kind of request, I like it! Good thinking!

10. DamianWars

DamianWars First Mate

What would really be cool is if each pirate type has his own Easter egg triggered from their special ability and in close proximity to something unquie. Like maybe brute breaks the windows of the guild when he is close to the guild and is yelling. Or the pirate statue watches the theives by turning his head in their direction when they are cloaked and walking around him. Not every pirate has a special ability so it is someone selective and it would be fun to find out the hidden triggers of each pirate.

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  11. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

I love the idea

12. Bear

Bear Commodore

Awesome ideas.