Elements of the screen stop responding

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Kalas, Oct 4, 2014.

1. Kalas

Kalas Powder Monkey

I've had an error come up (Iphone 6) sometimes when I leave the game and come back in certain elements on the town screen stop responding. The animations are still going but nothing happens when I click on certain buildings. Other things (some of the buttons) will continue to work. I usually restart the app completely and most of the time it fixes it.

This only happens with this particular game so I don't think it's a problem related to the phone itself.

Anyone else have this issue?

Definitely doesn't happen everytime just occasionally.

2. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

The game should reload entirely when you open it. What specific elements are non functional when you log back in?

3. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

Hmmm I play occasionally on my iPhone 6 and have not seen this yet. Double click the home button and try to reset the log in.

4. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

We're not aware of this problem so if you can keep an eye on it, and if it happens again, let me know everything you were doing at the time so we can try and recreate the problem here. Thanks!

5. Happens to me sometimes too (iphone 4) but when I close the app entirely and then reopen it's all good.

6. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

OK thanks for the pointers. We'll take a look and see if we can get it to do it here :)

7. lcalabrese

lcalabrese Powder Monkey

I've seen this before (iPhone 6, iOS 8.0.2) and it even happened in the middle of a battle once. When it happens, about 70% of the time I have to click about 10-20 times to get it to do one action. But 30% of the time, even when the problem is happening, it works the first click.

Might be related to a notification having come in, although I can't say this for sure.