Elite Legends VS Cupid Stunts

Discussion in 'Rumbles' started by Pink Taco, Jan 21, 2016.

1. Pink Taco

Pink Taco Captain

Shout out to both crews putting up amazing numbers!! We look forward to matching with y'all again soon!!
    Great job Elite for pushing through to the end!!

[​IMG]

Sea Patriot, Booty Slappa and chet like this.
  2. chet

chet Powder Monkey

One of the best rumble I've had in awhile this goes in my top 3 match ups against the top dogs, both teams were fighting back and forth for a good 12 hours. Hats off to both guilds you guys are going for greatness!!!

P.s. Friends, I bid you all adieu.

Booty Slappa and Pink Taco like this.
  3. Booty Slappa

Booty Slappa First Mate

Agreed its the best rumble we've had yet this year! It's not everyday you see a 20 man team put those kinda numbers

Sea Patriot and Pink Taco like this.
  4. slapnuts

slapnuts Powder Monkey

It was a blast fellas! Much respect both guilds gave 100%. Your right D it's amazing what a 20 man team can do cant wait to see what happens when we have a full ship

Rhaegal, Booty Slappa and Pink Taco like this.
  5. Crook

Crook Crew

Congratulations to both guilds, it was indeed a blast! Half guilds putting up crazy points! But you caught us off guard so we're giving round 1 to you ;) We were supposed to catch up in the last 2h but server upgrade caught up to us instead. We look forward to rumbling with you guys again and hopefully all of us are ready. Please send my regards to Superhuman, I enjoyed attacking his base. It seems he hasn't logged out since our rumble ended. :D

Last edited: Jan 22, 2016
  6. Jirobaliw-

Jirobaliw- Crew

:pBetter luck next time Crook

7. Crook

Crook Crew

Jirobaliw/Superhuman, you should log out some time. You've been online since our rumble ended and that was 2 days ago ;)

8. JR Kingdom

JR Kingdom Powder Monkey

1. I missed this one, I hope I can make it on our nx matchup :)

Good luck ;)

Pink Taco likes this.
  9. Pink Taco

Pink Taco Captain

I hope you can too!!! ;):p

JR Kingdom likes this.
  10. chet

chet Powder Monkey

@Crook I think it's funny how you raise your white flag 4 hours before our rumble ends now you're telling us that you plan on sneaking the W 2 hours before it endso_O. I find your lack of excuses disturbing, maybe you could tell us 23 hours before it ends and be a good loser next time non of your lame mehhh. Keep it 100% real

Jiro wants to break the 1000pr club, it was just this week when he upgraded to ph9 so give him time he will be better than any of us.

:cool:Later I'm gonna enjoy my break

Last edited: Jan 22, 2016
    Sea Patriot and Pink Taco like this.
  11. Crook

Crook Crew

@chet the keyword was "catch up", we wanted to at least keep the gap smaller. 4h before the rumble ends, we know we have no way of winning as there were only a few of us online (different time zones, people asleep, working, you know, real life), but we still pushed.

All is good. Losing a rumble is nothing new to us. We win some, we lose some. None of us were disappointed that we didn't win even after spending gems, losing resources, dropping ranks. It's all part of the game. ;)

JR Kingdom likes this.
  12. Jirobaliw-

Jirobaliw- Crew

Lol Chet i didnt expect that from you,thankyou!

Crook bro ur free to visit our guild again nd rumble with us if u want,jk!

13. Sommat

Sommat Powder Monkey

see this is how competition should be. friendly and fun.

Christy and <==Shadow==> like this.