EPIC Rumble ever

Discussion in 'Rumbles' started by queen oyster, Nov 23, 2015.

?

most powerful rumble clan

1. Pirates united

22.2%
  2. Laughing Skull

42.6%
  3. 名门天下( The elite of the world)

9.3%
  4. 中国.元素( china.element)

24.1%
  5. 爱上海5.1 (love Shanghai 5.1)

1.9%
  6. POCCNR

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. LYM

LYM Captain

im not a fan of multpule accounts, but pretty sure there is no rule that says you cant have them. But if thats the case more fool them

2. They got 35 whole gems for the win. Congrats to you all. Midoki should give an admirals chest at least when a record is shattered

3. Fil

Fil Captain

Im sure this is just as legit as the 70k BP scores were in the old system ;)

4. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

I honestly have respect for china.element, as one of the best rumbling guilds. This is because we faced off against them, about seven months ago, when we were both newer guilds. The rumble went down to the last minute, and we won by maybe a 100 BP. That was both guilds' best rumble at the time. Just short of 10k BP. (We were new, huge achievement!) That guild slowly built up, and is undoubtedly the best daily rumbling guild at the moment. Throughout the entire mini era, they smoked guilds full of minis, with no player below PH8. We clashed a few times, and oh boy, these guys were stronger! It seems they've obviously made a name for being gemmers now, but I applaud the effort. LS may be the best rumbling guild, in some ways, as they don't daily rumble, but still score very high when they do. Most of all, china.element is consistent. Even though Elite of World won, they still aren't number one. This is because they aren't as consistent. I like what I see. This is why I think they have gained some respect already, and wowed me today.

5. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Yep! They're very impressive, congratulations to 名门天下 and 中国.元素 for the hours and effort put in. The battles were all legitimate - there were no dodgy hacks to get bigger scores or tougher troops.

There was a lot of account sharing going on (to keep accounts continually scoring), but that's not strictly against the rules (and also a method used by several of the regular forum members in high profile Western guilds, before anybody says anything they'll regret...).

That said, as we've said before, we strongly recommend against sharing your account with other players - apart from the questionable ethics of using multiple players to wrack up huge scores on one account, it massively compromises the security of your account (there's nothing to stop the person whom you've given your account to from keeping it) and repeated account sharing also can lead to irretrievable island loss, which sadly has happened in the past.

6. LYM

LYM Captain

makes sence and in that case congratulations on the scores. very impressive set of players

7. # Johnny Doe #

# Johnny Doe # First Mate

nicely put @Lynsey [Midoki].

So much we could say about ethics...but its a pirate game!!

Well done to 名门天下 and China Elements @Gusto C.Cheng for both doing something that any of us could have attempted. You acted within the rules and you are both winners.

How can anyone dispute your achievement when you acted within the rules that govern us? You were both awesome, especially for arranging this outside the game.
    Thanks for some PP history and thanks for sharing it :)

8. queen oyster

queen oyster Powder Monkey

Does China.element中国元素 involve sharing account as well?, can you put some fun stats on that rumble.

I believe both clan will appreciate that.

9. Hi guys, thank you for supporting China Elements. My teammates and I are really grateful for the support and we will try harder to improve ourselves further. This battle was indeed an emotionally and physically draining one, as most of my teammates only racked in 2-3hrs of sleep. Even though we lost, the constant support and consolation had helped us all. If any one of you are more interested in the battle demographics, I have posted a thread on this forum for your reference.

Once again, thank you for the respect and support. We will strive to work harder as a team.

We wish you all a good day and have fun plundering.

10. queen oyster

queen oyster Powder Monkey

That's why I asked the developer if BOTH team involved multi account attack.

you guys are awesome, not doubt, It really takes an army to destroy a dynasty.
    You already earned the respect.

There were no rules set before head, and based on the developer, it is allowed in some degrees.

Being said, win is a win. in years, nobody will remeber the details and no one will care about No.2.

Gusto C.Cheng likes this.
  11. HATS OFF FOR BOTH GUILDS!! Congrats.... Personally, I find sharing accounts tactical advantage if you TRUST enough to your guild mate ... and it demands LOYALTY(!)

Gusto C.Cheng likes this.
  12. I feel that China.Element is a better rumbling guild than the guild which won the rumble. As Gusto said in another thread that they tried to close the 190K gap and got the gap to 50K. This takes a lot of effort and hard work and no can deny that. That huge score put China.Element at the top of the rumble leaderboards and they are miles ahead of the guild at 2nd place. @Gusto C.Cheng good work mate. You guys are the ultimate winner. You have earned my respect.

AcProt, John56 and Gusto C.Cheng like this.
  13. Fil

Fil Captain

Every post now just makes me think this was about as impressive as a Patriots win...ijs

How many * are we up to so far?

14. Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate Powder Monkey

Voting is a joke. You have Pirates United with 10 votes for top rumble guild, yet they have lost several times and have never beaten Laughing Skulls after facing them a few times. How anyone can justify in their mind Pirates United is top rumble guild just shows they are delusional.

Laughing Skulls, I guess an argument could be made for them being tops, if not for the fact MMTX and China.element both have higher scores than Laughing Skulls. Until Laughing Skulls beats MMTX or China.element, hard to justify rating them as number 1.

MMTX, they did win the head to head battle against China.element and might be a valid argument for being tops, if it wasn't for the fact they had more than 50 people rumbling on their team, in the form of many players sharing accounts. China.element, a guild of 50 players went up against MMTX a guild which in reality had 70+ players participating in the rumble.

Considering all the factors. China.element should be considered top rumble guild. I believe Laughing Skulls would be number two, and MMTX number three assuming they only used 50 players and not 70 like the rumble against China.element. The other three guilds should not even be in consideration for top guild.

15. Fil

Fil Captain

Has China Element ever lost a rumble other than this one?

Has Elite of the World ever lost a rumble to anyone?

Not insinuating anything, just curious. Although, if the answer to either of the above is Yes...well I may insinuate something then ;)

Cpt. Morgan likes this.
  16. Enuthral

Enuthral First Mate

OC number three on rumble list, just saying. With no extreme scores just rumbling like mad men.... and women. With usually less than 50 ppl and mixed phs from 6 to 9 an everyone is expected to put in as much effort as everyone else. Also no feeder guilds, no multiple player accounts. Just ppl who want to rumble and have a good time doing it.

Last time I checked. Wins 161. Losses 13.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2015
  17. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

They have lost to us, a long time back. And we also beat Elite of World recently. So yeah, we have beat both.

18. Fil

Fil Captain

In that case, since Laughing Skulls remains undefeated and has defeated the team who defeated the other top teams we have not faced, how can we not be considered the top rumble guild in the known universe?

If based solely on a rumble score, I would argue that the only reason we have not put up 4 million is that we have yet to face an opponent who put up 3.9 million.

Zero shared accounts. Zero minis. Zero losses.

Just sayin...

But please, feel free to debate o_O

# Johnny Doe # and Cpt. Morgan like this.
  19. LYM

LYM Captain

sounds like your challenging the chinese guild to a scheduled rumble. Agree a time to start a rumble between your captains and you should get a match.

Fil likes this.
  20. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

Rumble between the guilds have been discussed between the parties involved.

As for that nut, Fil. Love his logic. Skulls beat a team that beat a team that beat a team who's sister was in a team that beat a team that knew someone in the Chinese guilds :D

Bou Regreg, # Johnny Doe # and Fil like this.