Event rewards

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by deePS77V8, Jan 24, 2017.

1. deePS77V8

deePS77V8 Crew

How about when you finish the next event it triggers half price walls for a set time period. I think the majority of players are still working on (and griping about) finishing walls. That is the sort of reward that people will get excited about. Not everybody. Some people will literally complain about anything. "We need a new event. The game is stale. The new event sucks. The free rewards you are giving me for doing exactly what I would have been doing anyways are terrible."
    This will speed up walls which is something almost everyone wants and in order to take full advantage of the half price walls perk people will have to farm like mad which means spending gems. That's a win/win.

So next event when you hit 45k tokens it triggers the perk where walls go half price for say, 2 days. We all farm and get loads of walls finished while spending gems and Midoki makes $$$. What's not to like?

2. Calabiyau

Calabiyau Crew

Total disaster drop.... it's hard to get tokens to get nothing.
    epic chest with ep, grog and gold, pure garbage, and outfit repeat, totally sucks

3. RedRuby

RedRuby Powder Monkey

The developers should line events up according to pirate hall level. With current event there is no way Ill get 45k tokens. These milestones should be lower for lower level players

4. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

The devs have set the rewards according to PH lvl... they know how many tokens each PH can reasonably achieve and have positioned **(PH appropriate)** rewards accordingly.

Instead of locking the reward trees at these positions for lower PHs, they leave it open - to encourage those players to upgrade & possibly gem a little! :)

**Naturally what devs & players consider to be PH appropriate may differ! ;)

Scarlet Fever and MorganFlint like this.
  5. RedRuby

RedRuby Powder Monkey

I don't agree that it is lined up. My hubby is PH 11 and the thunderstruck event tokens were exactly the same for both of us. the only difference is he got more token points when attacking being a higher level and therefor reaching more milestones (and he wasn't even able to reach the top!). If you look at Game of war, the event milestones to achieve is different and more achievable for lower level players than the higher level players, they have different brackets according to levels if that makes sense :) We are not spenders on games and i realize a lot of people spends loads of money on games but it should still be enjoyable (which this game is!) and realistic :)

6. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

I think the point is that not every player is expected to/meant to/intended to finish. It's a game, and you get more the further you progress in the game.

flyingdoucheman likes this.
  7. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

My point was that the rewards are staged so that (approximately)...

PH1 can get to first reward, PH2 can get to second, PH3 can get to third... etc.