EVENTS

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by MorganFlint, Jul 25, 2017.

1. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

Can we get EVENTS tab under General Discussion and perhaps Strategy also? @Lynsey [Midoki]
    I don't see one or missed it...

Had a thought for an Event improvement: What would be nice is if each event had something "special", something new - like even a seasonal type outfit - just for the event, but maybe something special like a wall piece with extra powers or a perk you could add to one of your LP's. It does say on the FAQ page for the event that "...to gain rewards, some of which may be exclusive to the event".
    I know they mean the dapper/rumpled chests but maybe something more would boost incentive/participation. :)

850arrr likes this.
  2. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

I should probably know this... Can anyone explain the tokens for the Plundertime event? I think it's x amount of tokens for total loot raided and possibly more for 2 or 3 stars (must win to get tokens). Does rank play have any factor into total tokens per attack or rumble rival bonus as well?

Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
  3. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

I believe it's PP + 1% of loot haul. Yes, higher rank equals higher PP as usual.

Intimidator likes this.
  4. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Done! It's under general discussion - I've just made the one, as I think two would be a bit overkill. ;)