Exclusive Number

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by micky9920, Aug 27, 2015.

1. micky9920

micky9920 Powder Monkey

1:When a player can quickly take advantage of the query suspicious number of players in return for official ! Reduce processing speed。

2 : When a player is lost record! Also returns own number to accurately find。

3 ! Destroy the game balance will not be able to wash name , escape velocity official investigation。

Ps, English is not good , please forgive me

2. Tex

Tex Commodore

Free gems to anyone who can decipher the OPs message.

3. Add some bacon to that, I have no clue!

4. Fulcrum

Fulcrum Powder Monkey

I support Name Washing. I mean, how many Jack Sparrows do we really need in this game?

Nah, just kidding. I'm just as lost with this OP as well.

5. Skye

Skye Commodore

I think he means giving each player a unique ID number that you can see on their profile, so you can quickly identify the player when reporting them, or for recovering their base, or to keep track of a player that's changing their name a lot so they can't hide.

micky9920 likes this.
  6. thomssi

thomssi First Mate

ll escape velocity is how fast you have to be going to escape gravity. Not sure its relevance. Maybe how fast thieves run to escape splash damage?

7. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

Attempting Translation:

1) how can we identify between all players/guilds with the same name.

2) what/where is a player's unique account ID

3) prevent (unwanted/troll) players from changing name/accounts to sneak back into guilds after being kicked

WHERE ARE MY GEMS & BACON !!!

Ian likes this.
  8. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

Answers (to the best of my knowledge):

1) no idea - don't think it is possible - sorry

2) go to: log (book & quill) --> settings (cogs) --> help (unique player ID is in top right corner)

3) again not possible I'm afraid (however you can look at their previous names in player profile)

9. Skye

Skye Commodore

Bob, I'm pretty sure he was asking for a feature to be added to give each player a unique ID number in their profile, so that you could quickly identify/report a specific player despite any name changes, not asking for a way to do it currently :)

10. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

@Skye this does already exist - see my number 2 answer - it is simply that Midoki don't let anyone other than the player themselves see this.

Also (IMHO) number 2 was definitely looking for a way of retrieving a 'lost' account.

11. Skye

Skye Commodore

Yes it does, but hes asking to make that code publicly visible on the profile page to identify other users quickly.

And yeah, number 2 is about using that ID to retrieve a lost account!

peg-brain bob likes this.
  12. micky9920

micky9920 Powder Monkey

Yes !

peg-brain bob likes this.
  13. Tex

Tex Commodore

@Skye your gems are in the mail.

Skye likes this.
  14. Sorry all out of bacon

15. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain