Exploration points accumulation

Discussion in 'Exploration Bugs' started by WMCheerman, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

They are probably looking into it right now since Chris was here before. No worries mate;)

2. Razor

Razor Crew

Wow very weird bug

3. DBmomma

DBmomma Powder Monkey

Good morning. I am a new member and have been playing the game for about a week. I just ran into this same bug last night. After every new exploration, my point show only for that sail. They are no longer added to previous points. I am about to try shutting the ipad down and restarting it to see if that resets the game. Was there ever a fix figured out for this bug?

4. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

We are currently unable to recreate the bug here so it's a difficult one to track down. We will continue to investigate, but in the meantime a couple of questions.

1) What is your EP total before the exploration (bar in the top left corner)

2) On the exploration complete screen, what is the EP number before rewards, and after.

3) Back on the main screen, what is the EP number now

Thanks!

5. DBmomma

DBmomma Powder Monkey

1) Total before the exploration shows 331

2) Journey complete shows 338, but only shows the 1 number.

3) Shows 338 on main screen

I took screen shots if it helps at all.

6. Admin [Midoki]

I think there is some confusion here. What you're suggesting sounds right to me, in this example you gained 7 EP for the voyage. At stage 2, you should have seen 331 going up to 338 because the voyage, presumably short, earned you 7 EP.

7. DBmomma

DBmomma Powder Monkey

It looks like they might be adding up again now. It was weird yesterday though, I had over 460 Sunday and then I was down to under 200 yesterday. Do they get actually spent on some items?

The voyage took 22 minutes. Is that about right for 7 EP?

8. Admin [Midoki]

Yes they do get spent on some upgrades. When you tap on the upgrade button there is always a break down on what resources are required to achieve it. This is usually gold and grog, but sometimes there are EP or BP requirements as well.

9. PORTGAS

PORTGAS Powder Monkey

Chris, i got the same problem with him, my Last EP 143, and i go sailing, and got result 150 EP, it should be accumulate right? but my EP now is 150 EP, not 293. Please fix this , because need 1000++ EP to upgrade lighthouse level 2

10. Admin [Midoki]

There isn't a problem here. 150 was the total at the end of the voyage (143 + 7), it's not 143 + 150