False attack

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Bou Regreg, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Bou Regreg

Bou Regreg First Mate

I have gotten a message at least three times, likely a fourth time, that said I was attacked but in actuality I was not. The only common denominator that I could see was that the last visible defense record was recently removed from the defense log tab.

2. yeti

yeti Captain

If you're getting a message that you're under attack as you're logging in, it could be that your base came up when someone was nexting and they elected not to attack it?

3. awbo

awbo Captain

I have had this a lot lately. I receive a notification that my island was attacked by XXX, nothing shows in defence log.

4. Dewald

Dewald Powder Monkey

I have had something similar to this on three occasions. I received the notifications that I was attacked and on all occasions the person was on my island less than a second and the battled ended with 0% loss on my side yet the 'attacker' received battle points for the attack...sometimes ranging from 16 points up to 35 points. How on earth is this possible?????