Farming Battlepoints

Discussion in 'General Strategies' started by Liquix, Nov 30, 2014.

1. Liquix

Liquix Crew

Am I the only one who doesn't get any BPs for sea-monsters/ ships anymore?
    I've already attacked quite many 3*/4* monsters/ ships the past days but I couldn't farm a single BP :/
    It worked quite well a week ago.

2. Nope, not the only one. I've killed numerous mighty kraken, ghost ships, naval ships, and even some bigger fish (all 4-star) and not a single BP...

3. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

Got 1k from a blue tuna yesterday. 200 from a ship today. Keep hitting them.

4. Captain Monkey

Captain Monkey First Mate

I dont get bp from kraken anymore, I think I've hit too many, but i still get bp from fish and a few ships.

5. MadMolly

MadMolly Powder Monkey

I must admit I have felt like this is an issue for me of late. I am not really even seeing many 3*/4* creatures at all to kill let alone the 4* fish, and the few times I have, the rewards have rarely included BP.

It is difficult to say the least, to get enough BP for the academy upgrades. It felt like it took ages to get the 7.5k needed for the L5 upgrade and finally that is upgrading. Now I apparently need 15k for the next one? Crikies. That will take Foreeeeeeveeer.

And yet, I have almost 50k in EP...

6. Liquix

Liquix Crew

Slowly getting tired of it :/

I'm stuck with 6,6k BP (need 15k BP for max. Academy LVL) and I'm really not getting any Battlepoints from seafights anymore.
    I've already defeated about 10-15 3*/4* ships/ monsters in a row and still nothing..

7. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

Wow. I've had others tell me this as well in game. Ive had a few minor droughts but never anything like this. Obviously there shouldnt ever be this level of drought. This is the kind of news that has kept me from upgrading my MM's. It seems weird to many but I'm sittin on 11K BP and not doing my MM upgrades. I cant even imagine how long it will take for lvl 7 academy whenever it comes, especially if I run into a drought like this.

8. Walker D. Plank

Walker D. Plank Powder Monkey

The only thing that has given me large battle points are Fish 3* and higher. Ocasionally they will give 2,000 bp. Fish are where the BP are, imho.

9. pwrovryou

pwrovryou Crew

I'm having a tough time gaining BP as well. A 3* fishie gave me $400 gold today... nuts :(

10. Fishes are nice to me so I get free BP when we pass them. And they are like Hey! Want some battle points, and i'm like nah I got important stuff to do..

Bear and donkeykilla like this.
  11. Neckbeard

Neckbeard Crew

Drop down to zero pirate rank and three star a bunch of nubs with 5-10 troops per battle. You can earn BP a lot faster that way than going fishing.

12. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

No reason one can't do both.

13. Neckbeard

Neckbeard Crew

Absolutely. BTW I just got 1000 BP from a fish this morning, so they're still out there.

14. SaK

SaK First Mate

What I got recently...:D
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Still I dont its my SUPERSTITION or not...

I keep the bigger fish in the map for some days(as if its ripping over there):cool:, I dont kill it as soon as i see it.

after few days when i go for it I always get BP!!! again maybe my superstition:confused:; but works for me!:)

.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. likes this.
  15. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Here is a list I made of all the good BP-giving monsters in the game, and their locations. Basically, it's Fishes and Serpents. The others aren't really worth the time

Spoiler!

BP-Giving Monsters and their Locations

They are random, though. I get 500-2000 BP very often, but some guild members seem to always get 2-6 gems. It's reaching the point where I'm thinking troop composition, or some other factor may be influencing the rewards.

Liquix likes this.
  16. Landon

Landon First Mate

My way is drop down to Rank 1. Then build a bunch of gunners. Probably lvl 6 or so. Then farm PH1 bases with 1 or 2 (level 1 cannons). Drop a gunner on each cannon. Your gunners will destroy the cannons as well as the entire base. It takes about 2 mins for them to demolish an entire base. That equates to 20-21BP each win. I've manage to get 1k BP in about an hour doing this. I got sick of waiting for a damn fish to spawn and pray it gave me ample amount of BP.

Good luck.

17. Neckbeard

Neckbeard Crew

That's pretty much what I was talking about. I like to mix in a few brutes/jugs to be able to handle some PH2 or 3 that might have a low level gun tower or mortar.

18. Wumpnutt

Wumpnutt Powder Monkey

Kind of a noob, although I've been playing the game for a few months, but I'm having trouble getting BP's for sure. Apparently I need to fight fish more often but how do you drop levels like you guys are talking about? I know this happens by losing battles but how do you drop fast like you were saying previous posts? Am I missing something? I too am stuck at a very low BP level (2300) after even buying some gem/BP/ep packs (which is expensive and I'm not going to do anymore) but can't figure out how in the world I will get the bp's to level up. Looking for tips from the pro's.

19. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

You just fight/surrender to several map battles. I use the Stronghold at K10, (NW of your island, with like 1k/3k loot). Since it has no loot, I've left it alone. Good thing, because that's the one where you can lose the most rank points each time. It takes about 15 seconds.

Click Fight on the K10 Stronghold (or any Fight on your map) This opens the Abandon All Hope... screen
    Click Fight to start the battle countdown
    CLick Fight to really start the battle. Do not drop any troops.
    As soon as the battle starts, Click Surrender.

Voila. I can lose 16-25 rank points each time.

-Without spending any gold to fight another player
    -Without giving other players unearned rank points
    -Without opening myself to a revenge attack

20. Landon

Landon First Mate

I actually enjoy getting attacked. Whether or not i got pillaged or I withstand their onslaught, I learn something each time where to place my defenses etc. But that's just me tho :mad: