Farming tips from first 300 battles...

Discussion in 'Battle Strategies' started by I APPY I, Oct 8, 2014.

1. I APPY I

I APPY I Crew

1. Brutes are very useful!! Specially at PH4 & PH5.
    2. Gunners are extremely powerful but become expensive and take time to train.
    3. Mix buccaneers in your army to fill spots, conserve on build time, and lower army cost.
    4. More raids are better then big raids!
    5. Big raids are abundant, you just have to search for them...sometimes 30-50 times do not settle for less than 200k total loot.
    6. Rank is important! PH4=200-250, PH5=225-300, PH6= 250 -350
    7. Use your loot wisely try not to leave too much in storages you can lose ALOT! Spend gold on walls and grog in academy. Keep total loot at a minimum.
    8. Stack pirates. Example - 50 tavern spots use first 30-35 for army build then stack pirates behind them.

Good Lootin!!

PH5 - 6 Brutes 11 Gunners / 4 Brutes 8 Buccaneers 11 Gunners
    ( Easy to take max loot with 25-30 troops try not to wait full build time)
    Rank - Best loot 230-260 ***from my experience

PH6 - 3 Brutes 3 Juggs 6 Gunners 8 Buccaneers
    (I currently never build full tavern build times to long)
    Rank - Best loot 245-275

AppY
    Currently farming PH6...gold takes priority from grog ...finally!!!!
    Best Loot 900k+
    Best Rank 466( good for 56 in world at that time)
    Seen over a million loot plenty of times.
    Just gotta look for it!

Nothin heres gold just my experiences..

Edward Kenway and zag like this.
  2. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Nice tips! Thanks for the share!

3. zag

zag Crew

Yep spend it ASAP.

Also I keep my pirate ship running short circles to keep some reserve pirates as a speed up for riding.

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  4. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Just don't accidentally collect the pirates if you have a full tavern. Good tip though.

5. zag

zag Crew

I practice never tapping on the pirate ship in town. Only after a raid and on the map. Unless I wanna speed raid.

6. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Unfortunately I just figured out the consequences today - wish I had figured it out sooner :). Maybe the pirate ship pirates should only be used for the pirate ship @Chris [Midoki]

7. zag

zag Crew

Nah.
    Before I go to bed I send the ship out, well stocked, on a long trip. Then I recruit a full load.

The next morning I raid with that full load, then tap the ship and immediately repeat.

Not being able to recruit with a full load is currently one of the most annoying aspects of the game and the ship alleviates that somewhat.

EDouble2675 likes this.
  8. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Well good news is in your future @zag ; @Chris [Midoki] has mentioned that we'll soon be able to have recruiting queue beyond our tavern's capacity.

9. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

10. zag

zag Crew

That's good to know.

11. Hugh Love

Hugh Love Powder Monkey

Should I deploy the six brutes to take out the mortar then deploy the gunners? I am PH5

12. I APPY I

I APPY I Crew

Ye 3 on each side if weaker base with gunners behind, if stronger in pairs 3 along 1 side with gunners AFTER brutes engage ...