Fast recruitment for events???

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by WOLLIMAUS, Jul 24, 2017.

1. Freddycat

Freddycat Powder Monkey

Ciao a tutti
    Stavo leggendo del reclutamento veloce.
    È possibile chiederlo una volta?
    @Lynsey [Midoki]

WOLLIMAUS likes this.
  2. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Ahoy Freddycat - just a gentle reminder that the forums are English language only, with the exception of the recruitment forums (as alas, I'm not multi-lingual!). However, I do have access to Google translate, so...

I can certainly look into running a fast recruitment event at some point!

Freddycat, Unique Rebel and WOLLIMAUS like this.
  3. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

Nice :). It needed only a lovely pirate to ask the same question in Italian language and @Lynsey [Midoki] finally answered the question i asked already many times before ;).

Last edited: Jul 23, 2018
    MorganFlint likes this.
  4. Heatmiser4

Heatmiser4 Crew

5. Heatmiser4

Heatmiser4 Crew

That is too funny

Unique Rebel likes this.
  6. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

Is it? o_O

Maybe my English needs a tweaking, because it seems that Lynsey didn't understand that i asked many times before the SAME QUESTION and never got a answer... :p, but the pirate from Italy got instantly a answer to the same question when he asked it in NOT ENGLISH. :D

7. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

You tend to post rather a lot of threads, some of which tend to be more urgent than others, so the less urgent ones tend to drop down. ;) Freddycat bumped the thread at a time when we weren't dealing with other issues.

Unique Rebel likes this.
  8. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

How can i know when u are busy and when not??? :)

Fast recruitment is a awesome event o_O and important i think to many of us. More fun to play and less gemming ;) or more, because it is cheaper :D

Unique Rebel likes this.
  9. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

I'm going to join the bandwagon for new content= a unique event. I was thinking of an event based around PR, where to win event tokens you would have to like rank up 1000 PR to complete event over the 7 days. So lower the PR, the quicker you build your tokens. Would be interesting to see changes on leaderboards for players, guilds & rumble points. May even effect leaderboards. Just an event based around pirate rank would be cool. Would take gameplay to another level I think

10. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

That could be a very fun event :). @Chris [Midoki] Bring it on ;)

Many have dropped own PR for farming and upgrading, because bigger loots are mostly at lower ranks and easier to borrow with already some stronger troops.
    I see PR islands, but they have mostly very low loots and are almost maxed out.No desire to hit them, when loots are more important atm.
    On the other hand, islands which have some loots, from them no PR to gain :confused:.
    Many are choosing loots only, because the upgrading needs a lot. High PR is not so important for many players atm for higher/better rumble points.
    Some players have already maxed out islands and are playing again at a quite high PR. But they are not many when looking at the leaderboard.

Unique Rebel likes this.
  11. Freddycat

Freddycat Powder Monkey

[QUOTE = "Lynsey [Midoki], post: 85034, membro: 2767"] Ahoy Freddycat - solo un dolce promemoria che i forum sono solo in inglese, ad eccezione dei forum di reclutamento (come ahimè, non sono multi- linguale!). Tuttavia, ho accesso a Google translate, quindi ...

Posso certamente dare un'occhiata a un evento di reclutamento veloce a un certo punto! [/ QUOTE]

Thank you very much for your answer!