Faster way to replace mines (and other consumables)..

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by Willybonkerz, Oct 17, 2014.

1. Willybonkerz

Willybonkerz Powder Monkey

Hi Gang, a simple suggestion and apologies if this has been posted before.

Rearming mines (all different types) have become a real pain every time someone attacks my island.

What would be great is when I log in - there's a button that says rearm consumable traps or mines and when you tap this, the consumed mines are rearmed in the same place for the equivalent cost in gold. If you don't have enough gold, you have the option to use gems or rearms only the mines that you have enough gold to cover for.

Thanks!

2. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

This will be addressed in the next patch. Midoki has heard this and has listened (if not this one, very soon).

3. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

Please people can you check the forum for threads already discussing the similar topics. This scatter gun approach doesn't really help when we're trying to collate everyone's ideas. Thanks

4. Willybonkerz

Chris, how has this post / suggestion made it difficult for you to collate everyone's ideas? If you already had it on your list and it's being tackled or answered (as already answered by Gristle) then you can ignore it and move on.

I had a quick look through the forums and didn't see it - so thought it would be a good idea to post. I still don't understand why it's such a sin?

And if making sure there are no resposts are so important for y'all - here's another suggestion. Add it to your welcome message on top of the forum.

5. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

The main reason is that I thought you may want to see what everyone else thought about the suggestion in the other threads.

Reposting is mentioned in the forum Rules

6. Willybonkerz

Fair enough Chris - point taken