Feature suggestion list 2016

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by Tenrou, Jan 2, 2016.

1. Tenrou

Tenrou Crew

I gathered a few things to suggest if I may:

Editor
    Being able to select the whole island and move it
    Being able to store decorations indefinitely
    Being able to store a few island layouts to choose from

Other
    Guild Alliances and combined attacks
    A few more level-ups in defences

2. nomi7409

nomi7409 Crew

Balance between BP required for upgrades and BP gained. (Its so frustrating to complete 1d journey only to end up with minor quantites of gold and grog and some useless crap). Got to have a permanent source of BP.

3. nomi7409

nomi7409 Crew

Tenrou likes this.
  4. Morganza

Morganza Powder Monkey

There are lots of good sources of BP:

Tasks
    Watching ads
    Streak chests
    Sea adventures
    Strongholds (rumored to be regenerating at some point, perhaps growing in strength over time)

(Note that PvP did not make my top 5)

5. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

Why exactly? Rumbles are perhaps the most efficient, and quick way, of obtaining BP. And there are many reasons for this. The most obvious one being that you get BP as a reward in a rumble, regardless of the position in which your guild places. Also, rumbles usually demand for more gems, meaning more attacks, resulting in more Battle Points. What I think is smart is to send your ship out, and rumble at the same time. Those who prefer to not rumble may act differently.
    And, sorry if I misunderstood you, but do you mean all attacks, regardless of Rumbles?
    I would strongly disagree. The main purpose of attacking is to obtain BP. Even the game makes that very clear. I don't know how you are possibly able to keep pace with the regular players, and gemmers, if you do not attack, or spend gems. Almost impossible in my brain. I am all for attacking.
    Also, I guess you are attacking in some way when you streak, so there you go.

6. Morganza

Morganza Powder Monkey

Oh I do attack, often. I just don't feel that it is a primary source of BP, which is rather anti-thematic.

Rumble rewards, that should have been on my list, but I only recently found an active clan, and they only rumble twice a week.

7. epiliF_Br

epiliF_Br Powder Monkey

Should have a global chat for enteragirem play better and recruit pitaras to guild

8. Kamikazemug

Kamikazemug First Mate

Love He idea of moving the entire island ALSO ROTATING it to correct for wind direction (just kidding but why not).

Global chat will never happen due to international law, too complicated.