Festive fish???

Discussion in 'Exploration Bugs' started by SilverBeard, Dec 30, 2014.

1. SilverBeard

SilverBeard Powder Monkey

I just can't find the festive fish on my map?? I found santa's ship twice and the ice ship 6 times but not the festive fish, what the hell?? Developers please help...also I battled Santa's ship only twice and the ice ship 6 times and now they have stopped appearing on my map? What's going on??

2. Burnz

Burnz Captain

Silverbeard, unfortunately there is a problem with the festive fish not appearing for some players. I am one of those players and have 90% of my map explored. The devs know there is a problem. As far as the ice ship and santa ship, they sometimes take a while to spawn.

3. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

It's been posted a few other places. Festive Fish are bugged. Only certain people are having them spawn. Supposedly, it'll be fixed before the quests are removed.

Santa spawns a few places, so it could just be under an unexplored square. I think there's also 2-3 day delay between respawns. Ice Ship also has a delay, but not sure how long it is.
    What % of your map is exposed, and do you know when those two disappeared from your map?

Shonda La and Christy like this.
  4. Christy

Christy Commodore

I don't think I'll be finishing ANY of these holiday quests :( zero fish and ice and santa ships few and far between :( My map is 78% and with the time it takes to uncover now.... No way I will find them if they are covered

5. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

If the report was right, and they fix the fish bug, they should extend the quests to give time to get them. Icy takes awhile to respawn, but should be visible with a 78% map. Santa takes longer, but you may need more like 80-88% to catch him.

Shonda La likes this.
  6. Alnear

Alnear Powder Monkey

Same as SilverBeard here, I've battled Santa's ship twice and the Ice ship about 6 times but I've never seen the festive fish and neither has any members of my guild so far...!

7. ElGordo

ElGordo First Mate

I solved both Santa and Ice ship quests, have 94 % of the map explored and never seen any festive fish.
    Maybe next x-mas, who knows...

8. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

Soooo done with Xmas. Don't even care anymore that I never saw a Festive Fish. It can all go away now please.

9. ElGordo

ElGordo First Mate

But Pinky, the white landscape, the lights, the snow
    and then by night I really feel like a raider in the storm...

10. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Was that a clever Doors pun? :)

11. ElGordo

ElGordo First Mate

Our life will never end,
    Kelani

Kelani likes this.
  12. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Soon Brother Pinky...Soon...

13. Bear

Bear Commodore

14. md_da-44

md_da-44 Powder Monkey

BUMP. Is this fixed as of January 23 or not? I have 100% map cleared and still no FF.

15. TBird

TBird Captain

Nope
    Same with me, 100% and no fest fish
    Won't get fixed till next Christmas at this point

I know they are out there
    I have seen screen grabs of them

16. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

The devs have already posted that the quest can't be fixed in time. If you don't have the fish, you're not going to get it this time around.