Few guild ideas... :)

Discussion in 'Guild Improvements' started by Olwydd, Jan 21, 2016.

1. Olwydd

Olwydd Powder Monkey

Hello everyone. :>

First suggestion would be related to having people the ability to choose one from few options to tell the guild why they're leaving it. From what I know, currently it's just a message saying someone has left the guild in chat, without a reason for it.

Bigger one would be a Guild Hall (or island) you can build with your guild members. One where you could donate materials/grog/gold to make it mightier. Ability to attack other guilds and those guild wars could be a thing that lasts for multiple days where you can attack the enemy in the same way that normal PvP happens, but instead the enemy not being soloable: hack on it's total health by hiring pirates and attacking it over and over again with your guild members doing the same. There could be [own guild/enemy guild] type window you can see the progress of each side on and how much resources/time is left. The winning guild would get a certain % of the donated materials/grog/gold that they currently have. :)

I mean being able to design a guild hall or island with your friends from the guild would make this game way more social and fun in my opinion.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2016