Fight for the South

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Darth Yoda, Aug 6, 2016.

1. Darth Yoda

Darth Yoda First Mate

War has been declared. The North has Challened the South.

Guild - Aurora Australis will be formed for 1 day only to house the toughest, most determined pirates from the Southern Hemisphere. Our mission, to confront guild Aurora Borealis, made up of honourable pirates from the North.

The rules are simple:
    - 10 attacks only (win or lose, a fight is a fight)
    - exceed 10 fight and you will be disqualified.
    - this is not about volume...it is a focus on skill
    - guild will be open to all at approx 4:00 PST on Friday August 12
    - I will lock the guild on Saturday August 13. Around 2:00 PST
    - rumble will start at a time to be confirmed after that
    - at the conclusion we all return to our home guilds.

If you are from the South and would like to join, leave a message of interest here or send me a DM for more details

Join me in showing the North, that the South should really be the top hemisphere on a globe.

2. Taipanfan

Taipanfan First Mate

This sounds like a great idea. Do you have a guarantee of a match-up with the North from Midoki?

Dianne's Isle likes this.
  3. Darth Yoda

Darth Yoda First Mate

No...we will plan an instantaneous search for a rumble @Taipanfan are you thinking of joining in? Everyone is welcome.

Ian and Dianne's Isle like this.
  4. Taipanfan

Taipanfan First Mate

I'm interested, can't commit just yet, but definitely interested.

5. Taipanfan

Taipanfan First Mate

Count me in Darth

peg-brain bob, Dianne's Isle and awbo like this.
  6. Darth Yoda

Darth Yoda First Mate

awesome @Taipanfan

Still room for others living in the Southern Hemisphere who might like to join our 10 attack rumble. I want as many as possible so we can dominate the North (as it should be)!

Dianne's Isle, Ian and awbo like this.
  7. Ian

Ian Commodore

Today I relalised that after posting successful (3 star) attacks on my base. The members in my Guild will be fighting for the Northern hemisphere against me. :eek:

So: firstly, change my current layout to something new; secondly stop posting successful attacks in my guild till after the rumble :confused:

8. Seawitch

Seawitch First Mate

This is starting to look exciting Darth.

9. Lorent.113

Lorent.113 First Mate

90% of the world population lives in the northern hemisphere. it's not very fair:confused:

Dianne's Isle and Darth Yoda like this.
  10. Darth Yoda

Darth Yoda First Mate

@Lorent.113 the north is filled with a multitude of untrained and unskilled wildlings. The South is the home of civilisation. No matter how many they have, we will put up one hell of a fight.

Now I need a ton of Aussies and South Americans to join me.

I hope you are joining me in the south @Seawitch

Dianne's Isle, Ian and awbo like this.
  11. Seawitch

Seawitch First Mate

I will be there Darth!
    Come on Aussies and kiwis!

Ian, Dianne's Isle and Darth Yoda like this.
  12. @Lorent.113 If the guilds aren't balanced we will work it out. The South has some heavy hitters though! No matter what we will have to fight hard to beat you!

Darth Yoda and Ian like this.
  13. I was really hoping you didn't notice that :) I had the attack on your base all planned.

14. Aurora Australis is open for business! :)

Scarlet Fever, Keena-CBD and Ian like this.
  15. Darth Yoda

Darth Yoda First Mate

A big thank you to everyone who joined me in Aurora Australias in our rumble with the North. It was a great event, and everyone had a great time meeting new people and seeing some awesome skills.

I hope we can do this again in the future.

Congratulations to @Dianne's Isle and Aurora Borealis on their victory. It was close, but they just pulled away from us in the last few hours.

Well done to @awbo (aka JJ) for getting the ball rolling, and managing to gather together a broad group of guilds to take part.

awbo and Ian like this.
  16. Taipanfan

Taipanfan First Mate

A huge thankyou to the Midnight group and all those involved in organising the challenge. Congratulations to everyone that took part.
    To all those that didn't take advantage of the opportunity, you really missed something special!