Fight Rival Captain UI

Discussion in 'Battle Improvements' started by Tiki_God, Sep 22, 2014.

1. Tiki_God

Tiki_God Powder Monkey

When searching for a rival captain to fight the UI is so cluttered it is hard to even look at the base and see if i should attack. I have a couple recommendations

First Area: Enemy Captains Name and Fight Icon
    This is the worst offender as it takes up ~15% of your screen and obscures alot of the enemy base
    1) Move the Captains name to the Max Plunder Area (Doesn't need to be huge and in my face)
    2) Move the fight Icon to the bottom right (Why does it need to take up a huge chunk of my screen when there is nothing in the right corner.)

Second Area: Max Plunder
    Why does this need to be sooooo huge? Look at the top left where my gold/grog info is. That is perfectly sized! Do this with the enemies resources too!
    1) Remove the clipboard and put the loot bars and BP indicators in the top right portion of the screen

If you do this it should greatly increase the visibility of the enemy base and help make raiding more enjoyable.