Fish respawning bug

Discussion in 'Exploration Bugs' started by Capt'n Gun, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Capt'n Gun

Capt'n Gun Powder Monkey

Hi
    I founded the 3* bigger fish (the 3 alternatives spots) and kill it few times but it disappeared for few days ...
    I damn need some BP and this trick is great but without fishs it's way to hard to get some !

2. Barbed

Barbed First Mate

There is a trick to cure it and respawn any fish immediately.
    Send the ship somewhere (just one move enough), quit the game and restart it. Get to the map, take your tiny trip reward and see you fish respawned in one of its three points.

Tiger Claw likes this.
  3. Capt'n Gun

Capt'n Gun Powder Monkey

Dude thanks for your answer but I already made lot of other trips since the fish disappear and it don't respawn ...
    The two possibilities are : game bug or another spot where I didn't came and not listed on the forum

4. Bear

Bear Commodore

Is your map 100% uncovered?

5. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Use the trick listed above. All the monsters have a certain number of fixed respawn points, so if you don't see one, try the trick listed above. If it doesn't come back, it's moved to one of the other respawn points. Generally, the more you go after them, the further away they respawn.

Once again, here's a spoiler link to my post on this forum showing the locations of all good BP giving monsters

Spoiler Link :eek:
    http://forum.plunderpirates.com/ind...ng-monsters-and-their-locations-spoiler.5798/

Tiger Claw likes this.
  6. Bear

Bear Commodore

Hmm I don't see it. ;p

7. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

I had to change it 1 minute after i posted, but I see it now. Reload? :)

Bear likes this.
  8. Bear

Bear Commodore

It's there now.

9. Capt'n Gun

Capt'n Gun Powder Monkey

I uncovered 43% but I got the 3 spots of the 3* bigger fish uncovered

10. Bear

Bear Commodore

It's just in an area you haven't discovered

11. Captain Hakjka

Captain Hakjka First Mate

The Fish Eyed Pirate likes this.
  12. Capt'n Gun

Capt'n Gun Powder Monkey

I thought there were only 3 spots for this fish and I already cleared
    P21 T21 and D17
    then it must be there !

Last edited: Jul 31, 2015
  13. Capt'n Gun

Capt'n Gun Powder Monkey

Oh yeah I just found it on
    E11
    ! Youhou let the fishing began !

Last edited: Jul 31, 2015
  14. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

btw to make a spoiler - you need to use ["SPOILER"] hidden text ["/SPOILER"] - but without the speech marks!

Edit - Or just use Insert - spoiler (button to the left of the disc button) ;)

15. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Doesn't work like that. There is more than one 3* Bigger fish. Actually, there are 2 of each monster and star level (and for awhile, 3 of one certain fish).
    See my spoiler link above, It shows the locations of all good BP-giving fishes and serpents.

16. Capt'n Gun

Capt'n Gun Powder Monkey

I know that Kelani, I already read your topic few times and cleared all the locations you said for that 3*Bigger Fishes that's precisely why I wondered why it didn't respawn but ... Anyway it's back now so ...

17. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

That's why people were mentioning the respawn procedure: Do 1-2 short (30 second) explorations, return to town, return to explore map). This should respawn everything except special timed monsters like Santa's Barge.

Did that procedure not respawn for you? Glad it came back, eventually :)

18. Capt'n Gun

Capt'n Gun Powder Monkey

I know that procedure as well but it went to another uncleared spot ... I have to find it once again ... (It will be the 4th alternative spot ...)