@Floki

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by Burnz, Apr 26, 2015.

1. Burnz

Burnz Captain

@Floki

I do not know where you live,
    I do not know where you sleep,
    But I have a special set of skillz,
    And your base is on my revenge list.
    Spend that gold you stole,
    Drink that grog you pillaged.
    I'm coming for you.
    Rest well. ;)

Burnz

P.S. next time, could you please at least get 40%? I got hit 7 times right after you left my base.:mad:

Christy and Ian like this.
  2. Ian

Ian Commodore

Well done.... :) unfortunately @Floki has a bad habit of doing that, someone must have let him out again.. sorry about your island. ;)

3. Christy

Christy Commodore

I'll throw him into the dungeon for flogging o_O bad @Floki

4. Floki

Floki Captain

I did not have the right mix or any extra pirates but it was such a juicy port I could not pass it up he he.
    I left you a bit and I live in a fjord I sleep under Oden's Sky and I am ready for you!:p

Christy likes this.
  5. Floki

Floki Captain

yes capum I'm coming lol

Christy likes this.
  6. Burnz

Burnz Captain

Well Floki, looks like I didn't have a special set of skills. It seems like the AI Gods were looking favorably down upon you today. I would have loved to have seen my HG's go through either side of the flame gates that were opened up and watch them rain destruction. But alas, they decided shooting at two walls was a bright idea, also locking in my WD far away from some important skellies. Fwiw, I would still attack you the same way and hope I had a more favorable roll of the AI dice. Till we meet again.

[​IMG]

7. Burnz

Burnz Captain

Out of curiosity, how did your replay end? This is how mine did.
    [​IMG]

8. Floki

Floki Captain

Watched it a couple of times and it was more luck......Loki my friend was watching over me as you had the numbers I looked at your mix and that would have been close to what I would use.
    My replay was what you got there, wildly inaccurate.........Frustrating!

Tweaked that end of the base now hehe. Come for tea and scones anytime.:D

9. Burnz

Burnz Captain

Floki, btw, I forgot to compliment you on a great design. I would hate to come across that base and only have 30 seconds to attempt it. :)

ps. Let me know if you want me to take down the pictures, so as to not blow up your base.

10. Floki

Floki Captain

Your base is not exactly easy have to say...Nah leave the pics up is ok.
    I have tweaked that end a little put the Floki gates on the outside to clean while breaking the wall down.:D
    No one wants to come from the other end hehehehehhe